Main Menu

ABC Warriors cgi TV/Film

Started by BigBlue, 16 October, 2002, 02:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlue

Have any of you have seen the video for Linkin Park video for Points of Authority??? If this isn't the ABC Warriors I don't know what is.

If this can be done for a music vid, just think what could be done with the ABC Warriors

I'm not a Linkin Park fan, but the video is shit hot!!

http://www.mtv.com/bands/az/linkin_park/audvid.jhtml

Spread the Word!!!

Link: http://www.mtv.com/bands/az/linkin_park/audvid.jhtml" target="_blank">Point of Authority video link

El Spurioso

Would that be the extremely bad video with the fuzzily-rendered Mangaesque robots flying-around on cotton-wool smokestreams being blasted by odd armour-wearing soldiers with badly-animated faces, who get killed by wobbly jelly-mould blue tentacles of pure energy?

Yeah.  Cool.

--si "If it's associated with Nu-Metal if *must* be bad" Spurrier.

Slippery PD

You need a hoodie Si :-)

Says Slippo who knows Si hates hoodies...

Something Fishy

Can anyone advise me of a good site where i can get hold of a decent message board for my own site?

One that'll run from a bog standard freeserve webspace is what i'm looking at.

Mk13

>si "If it's associated with Nu-Metal if *must* be bad" Spurrier.

Do you have to put that down every time an official form asks you to print your full name?

almighty mat

Woo-hoo, a music discussion! After buying a house months ago, I've finally got cable hooked up to find that the allagedly 'alternative' music channels are full of obnoxious spiky haired teenagers, grown men in vampire make-up, and of course bloddy Korn. Does anyone know why they can only play their guitars while bent double watching their shoes?

mat

although I've got to admit, I've left the Kerrang channel on in the background for hours while reading a book, just in case one of those cracking Tenacious D videos comes on. Quality.

Mk13

>Does anyone know why they can only play their guitars while bent double watching their shoes?

Because they film their videos directly after coming back form deep sea diving, and don't decompress properly, so they're all suffering from a nasty case of the bends. Obvious, innit?

Slippery PD

Does anyone know why they can only play their guitars while bent double watching their shoes?

Not Nu Metal, but Peter Hook has a lot to answer for doesnt he?  Still he can play a bass guitar :-)

Tiplodocus

Did anyone see Hooky on that documentary about the HACIENDA and FACTORY that came out around about the time of 24 HOUR PARTY PEOPLE?  He was hilarious.  Must have been marriage to Mrs Merton rubbing off on him (oo-er)!

Be excellent to each other. And party on!