Meg  is out too this week.

I got mine!
Cheers

-Daney

Oddboy

Hmpf! Bank Holiday delays thrill-power!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Artificial Idiot

One minor issues as far as this meg is concerned, Wouldn't it have made more sense to reprint the original Whitey story along with the ten years on one?

Pretty solid, strong Meh when all's said and done. Few weak links, but nothing to spoil the experiance. Can't wait until next month though!

paulvonscott

12 pages of PJ fucking Maybe.  What an unparralelled (I can't have spelt that right, but I'm claiming it's an homage) joy. I was just lost for ten minutes, and thought it would never end.

Also, Gordon and the bloke, what did they get up to?  The debate starts here, but I think the dog wasn't just an innocent bystander.

A lovely, lovely end to Casablanca, which has had lots of fun touches throughout, but never reached the levels of mentalness and dawning sense of insanity I'd perhaps hoped for.  I look forward to reading it in one go when it's collected.  Next time I go to scotland, I might pass on the shortie.

Half Life, despite a severe infestation of nano-wotsits in the storyline, this episode seemed to me the freshest in the Anderson series since the first half life story (which I loved).  Shouldn't criticise a woman taken her clothes off in public, but if you've seen naked news, reality has done this one already!  Still, it was a fun interlude, and it's quite funny to be told off by a judge for reading the meg at an unusual angle.

Again, havn't read it all, but some nice stuff in there.

Byron Virgo

Anyone reading the current Anderson should keep their eyes peeled for a devilishly handsome fellow and his diminutive Irish lackey...

Endjinn

It's a 2000adreview-cameo-o'clock!

longmanshort

I'm not quite sure what Judge Rac is doing to Byron, but he seems pretty pleased with himself. But I just want to know where the other two FQ 'perps' are going to turn up ;P
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Dudley

I'm afraid that one of the FQ posse decided that Ranson probably wouldn't have enough orange on his palette to represent him fully, and withdrew from competition.

Grant Goggans

Wow, having read the contents, I'm really looking forward to the Sapphire & Steel article!

--Grant

Bad Andy

Never realised Sapphire & Steel was so interesting. I always thought it was a dective programme a la Dempsey & Makepeace.

Have to keep an eye out for this.

paulvonscott

Andy, it's a flippin' amazing show!  There's a bit more to it than Dempsey and Makepiece ;)

Not read all the article yet, but I am enjoying it.

Conexus

Considering that the election was a wee while back, what's with all the Lib Dem jokes? (under a couple of the column+ the letters photos)

Grant Goggans

I actually pulled out all my Sapphire & Steel VHS tapes - converted from PAL to NTSC since it's never been shown here - this past weekend.  I haven't watched them in some time, but I'm going to have a look over the quality and decide whether I want to take the plunge and upgrade them to DVD.

It really is an excellent show, as creepy as a program can be when it's shot on videotape.

--Grant

eggonlegs

the meg - worth every penny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carlsborg Expert

I noticed the arguement about "Is Dredd a Fascist?" has been ripped straight from the board and is now propping up the letters page!

With the obligational piccy of Dreddverse judges.

Yay!