Main Menu

Started by James, 24 March, 2003, 01:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

Ravne was rubbing his chin thoughtfully, after inspecting the evidence. That's what made it look like he was eating it. But you'd have to be weird to think that. As Ravne is the only one who knows what he did to Simmons during the underground case (as Simmons either doesn't remember or is no longer inhabiting her body) he's suspicious of what went on.

Hence him checking up on her later that night, which seems out of character for the man we've met - unless he's suspicious of the Simmons/Demon creature.

The question is, is Brand getting suspicions as well? Was he looking at her with compassion in her eyes, or does he think things aren't as they should be? And what will he do to Ravne when he discovers the truth.

Damn, but I really like this story, and am pleased to have such a good ongoing story added to the mix.

Dom-2

Blimey DXB you really have been paying attention... but no, you're entirely wrong... Ravne scoffed Critchley... he just popped the withered embrio like form under his tongue when no one was looking and waited for it to dissolve....he was covering his chin because the demonic energies he was absorbing made his beard go spikey...

petemaskreplica

"you'd have to be weird to think that"

ok, I admit it, I'm weird... :)

DavidXBrunt

Welcome to the club.

Capt.Zeep

Right enough, Crowley didn't die like that  (he faded away into obscurity and died an enfeebled old gimp, selling pills made of his own sperm as I recall), but why let the facts get in the way of a good story?  It doesn't really matter cos we all know who he's supposed to be...

As for the Ravne question, on second thoughts there would have been a sound effect/caption if he'd been secretly snoshing the expired necromancer...

"CHOFF CHOFF CHOMP GUUURK!"