New Zarjaz & FutureQuake!

Started by Bolt-01, 01 March, 2019, 07:36:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Sorry for the multiple posts...

New to buy from the FQP Webshop

Zarjaz 33

Cover art by:    Patrick Goddard and Steven Denton

The Galaxies Greatest Fanzine is here again to chase away the winter Thrill-suckers. A Dredd-world heavy issue that also includes both Slaine and the return of Torquemada. 48 pages for a mere £3.00. Available direct from this link!

Strips:

Future Shock- Gods Of The hunt by writer George Pickett and artist Sam Weller. Letters by Bolt-01

Judge Dredd- Attack On Labour Camp 45 by writer Richmond Clements and artist Lyndon Webb. Letters by Bolt-01

Judge Dredd- Leading The Blind by writer Alan Holloway and artist Dan Goodfellow. Letters by Bolt-01

Judge Dredd- Outside The Wall by writer Adam Breen and artist Dan Goodfellow. Letters by Bolt-01

Judge Dredd- Rogue by writer Ed Whiting and artist David Broughton. Letters by Bolt-01

Torquemada- Trashquemada by writer Santiago Mayaud and artist Adrian Bamforth. Letters by Adrian Bamforth

Slaine- As You wish by writer Alan Holloway and artist Cristian Navarro. Letters by Bolt-01

Tales of Mega-City One- Hells Half Acre by writer Alec Robertson and artist David Parsons. Letters by Bolt-01

Tales Of Necropolis- Death Takes A Holiday by writer and artist Robomonkey 147. Letters by Bolt-01

Don't miss out on Zarjaz- remember that fanzines only exist because of the support from you. Zarjaz is short of scripts- so if you fancy trying your hand at playing with Tharg's toys- get in touch. Remember that many today's droids forged their circuits working on fanzines.

New to buy from the FQP Webshop

FutureQuake 2019

Cover art by:    Rafael Romeo Magat

FutureQuake 2019 arrives to shock, surprise and scintillate as only the finest Small Press anthology can. Over 20 strips featuring the most astounding array of talent combining to bring you a whopping 100 pages for only £6.50 available from here!

Strips:

Because It's There by writer Matthew Hockey and artist Michael Walters. Letters by Bolt-01

Cereal Wars by writer Ryan Haack and artist Tom Barton. Letters by Tom Barton

Fax Man & Robbing by writer Chris Redfern and artist Luke Kemp-James. Letters by Bolt-01

Fragile Vessels by writer Mark McCann and artist David Yeh. Letters by Bolt-01

Infernal Technology by writer Drew Dillon and artist Michael Walters. Letters by Bolt-01

Mika and the god heart by writer Tim West and artist Rafael Romeo Magat. Letters by Rafael Romeo Magat

NeroySphinx- Junkyard Shopping by writer Daniel Whiston and artist Dave Thomson. Letters by Bolt-01

On the ledge by writer Thomas Trang and artist J.P. Vilchis. Letters by Bolt-01

Plot Hole by writer Lawrence Rider and artist Sinclair Elliott. Letters by Bolt-01

Resignation Notice by writer Brian Pearlman and artist Miguel Echemendia. Letters by Miguel Echemendia

Starship SOS by writer Ant Garnon and artist Alex Paterson. Letters by Bolt-01

Temple of the Giant by writer Joshua Spiller and artist Mike Bunt. Letters by Bolt-01

The Diabolical Device and The Insidious Invention of Doctor Undermind by writer Matt Sharp and artist Richard Waugh. Letters by Bolt-01

The Farm by writer Lee Robson and artist Brett Burbridge. Letters by Bolt-01

The Future Is Actually Pretty Great by writer Alexi Conman and artist Scott Twells (with colour by Owen Watts). Letters by Bolt-01

The Gods Thought Otherwise by writer Stephen Frame and artist Richard Waugh. Letters by Bolt-01

The Tale of the Privy by writer Dan Whiston and artist Will Pickering. Letters by Will Pickering

The Way of the dinosaur by writer Adam Breen and artist Anthony Summey. Letters by Anthony Summey

Tito's Homegrown by writer Gilbert Smith and artist Jim Lavery. Letters by Bolt-01

Too Much Like HARD Work by writer Dan Pollard and artist Dan Goodfellow. Letters by Bolt-01

Bad City Blue

Zarjaz is excellent, still going trough Futurequake - reviews next week
Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

Bolt-01

Cheers for the review BCB- and for all those folk out there who have yet to take the plunge and pick-up a copy, you will not be disappointed.

Bolt-01

Just a note here to say that all deliveries are now sorted for early orders and if any orders come in today I'll be able to make sure they go in the post tomorrow AM for a monday/Tuesday delivery.

There has never been a better time to pick up a copy of Zarjaz or Dogbreath.

Dandontdare

Will you have any copies of the latest issues at Lawless?

Bolt-01

Hi DDD- I sure will- looking forward to Lawless, I'm doing the programme again!

Dandontdare

Excellent - I'll be getting my usual "one of everything I've not seen yet" bundles!

broodblik

I got my first taste of FutureQuake. I was pleasantly surprised.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Bolt-01

Glad you liked it - always nice to get feedback.

broodblik

I bought it via Comixology and will diffidently buy the rest as well. Keep it up
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Bolt-01

nice one - there's lots of other issues there as well and all so wonderfully priced.