Main Menu

The Wolf Among Us

Started by The Doctor Alt 8, 16 April, 2014, 04:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Doctor Alt 8

Check Out This Hilarious Bug where a principal chareter just can't stop.... grinding/ poledancing (without a pole)

Watch the entire bug in action here (Warning: Some minor spoilers):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DHwV7GSBcIc

CrazyFoxMachine

Keef Monkey

Yeah, it's very amusing!

Incidentally, Episode 3 was bloody brilliant. My mind keeps going back to something I did in it that I genuinely regret. It's the first time in a Telltale game where I really feel like I've done absolutely the wrong thing and I feel terrible about it!

Quite impressive they've made me think that way about something I didn't actually do to people who don't exist.

ThryllSeekyr

So, the third instalment is out then.....will check out next time I get paid....

NapalmKev

Finished part 5 and I have to say, on the whole, it was a very good game. I say game but it borders on 'interactive story' more than running about or platforming. The only bad points for me were - Episode 2, which was relentlessly dull. And I managed to guess the end to Episode 5 despite the twists in the storyline. Still, it's very good and well worth playing in its entirety.

It's not as good as the 'Walking Dead' games though, IMO.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

ThryllSeekyr

I just watched the video where he transforms into his hybrid-wolf-man-form

Not as impressive as I would have hoped for......and Bloody-Mary doesn't she remind anybody of lean and mean Emma Watson.

ThryllSeekyr