Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

A mate of mine also captured the sequence by recording it while it was onscreen, then chopping the end of with some kind of editing app.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Definitely Not Mister Pops

How in the bright blue fuck are you people able to pick between artists? What's the next poll? Oxygen Vs Water?
You may quote me on that.

von Boom

TordelBack

JayzusB.Christ

I can't help thinking it's time the Trailers section of this board was retired.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

To be fair, none of the studios are releasing anything this year, hence no trailers for that thread.
You may quote me on that.

Funt Solo

Some classic Ali G that could be a major headline story in 2020 supported by various protest marches and a strongly attended online community:

"Is it true that all of us have bones, or is that just what the media wants us to believe?" [18:00]
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

von Boom

The Borg collective is social media taken to its logical conclusion.

CalHab

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 21 November, 2020, 10:02:17 PM

And the Wiki section. Five years....

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: CalHab on 24 November, 2020, 09:06:47 AM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 21 November, 2020, 10:02:17 PM

And the Wiki section. Five years....

Feck, yeah, I hadn't even thought of that - think my mind doesn't even register that that one exists any more.

Funt Solo

The Dredd 2012 movie folder is a bit of a Frankenstein's monster - it's in off topic, even though it's on topic, and then people think it's the movie folder and blah.

Yes - this forum could do with some curation. It feels like a dusty basement that everyone's forgotten about, haunted by the ghosts of yesteryear...
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

The Spambots recall all...

Tjm86

Quote from: Funt Solo on 24 November, 2020, 07:15:00 PM
It feels like a dusty basement that everyone's forgotten about, haunted by the ghosts of yesteryear...

Ah, that would be the forumites then ...

::)

von Boom

I can't be the only one that thinks The Legendary Shark and TordelBack would be the ultimate couple on Strictly Come Dancing.