Main Menu

Temple APA needs your strips, artwork, sketches, random guff etc;

Started by M.I.K., 30 March, 2014, 03:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.I.K.

I'm currently in the middle of putting together the latest edition of the Temple APA digital comic thing, (which is a showcase for writers and artists active in the UK comics scene), and I've come to the realization that there's a distinct lack of pages in this issue. It could definitely do with a bit more bulk.

So, has anybody got any random bits and pieces lying around that they'd like to contribute?

It can be finished art, old comic strips, unfinished art, sketches, previews of stuff yet to be published... anything even a bit arty or comicy, basically. The only additional thing required from you is an 'intro' page featuring your name and any other info you'd like to share, such as email address, website or whatever. This doesn't need to be anything fancy.

You can get a general idea of the kind of thing we're after by browsing through the previous Temples here...

http://issuu.com/templeapa

Email your stuff to  t e m p l e a p a @ o u t l o o k . c o m  (without the spaces, obviously)

Also, if anyone's got any artwork they'd think would look good on the cover, you can send that over as well. I could put something together myself, but I've done the covers for the previous 6 issues and think it's probably about time someone else's scribbles had a chance.

I want to get this out there reasonably quickly, so you only have until next week to contribute (Sunday 6th April).