Main Menu

London Fetish Weekend the XPO

Started by TheEdge, 06 October, 2008, 09:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheEdge

So nothing to do on saturday, saw this and thought it might be fun to pop along to

THE XPO

God i wish i hadnt, it was like a flea market for strap ons, boots and fairy wings. It was small cheap and nasty.

There were all these gary glitter lookalikes, old dudes in leather jackets leering at some rather large girls in basques, who to be fair were Rather Tasty, but the pedo vibe was rather high, not even the assless chap's cowboy could rectify the the glitter influence.

I thought the point of a transvestite was to look like a woman/man well the dude i ran into had a full beard to go with his blonde wig and high heels.

They had an escapologist guy thought he was darren brown, he was just shit, he even apologised for not using larger locks because "HE HAD LOST THE KEYS".

I was propositioned by a rather hot looking young women in a basque and high heels but her giant strap on was a turn off.
"Save Trees, Eat Beavers"
"Animal Rights: Animals have the right to be tasty"

TordelBack

Old Tankie

LARF

QuoteSo nothing to do on saturday, saw this and thought it might be fun to pop along to

Yeah I had 'nothing' to do on Saturday so I decided to: read my prog, take the dog for a walk, watch a DVD, play on the XBox, clean the car, help the kids with homework, cook a nice tea, read, chill-out, catch-up on a few phone-calls, do a bit of shopping, pluck my nostril hairs...

Tweak72

So wait, are you coming out about your own 'alternative' lifestyle and complaining that the market was all that you thought it would be? Or are you being judgmental about those that have an 'alternative' lifestyle and labelling them all perverts?  (Which OK, is a fair if a tad harsh judgment) :?
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Matt Timson

Sounds like an awesome people watching opportunity.  And you should've given the girl with the strap-on a go.  Just because she's wearing one, it doesn't mean she's going to use it.

;)
Pffft...

TheEdge

I would class this as a nothing to do day,  

Quote from: "LARF"Yeah I had 'nothing' to do on Saturday so I decided to: read my prog, take the dog for a walk, watch a DVD, play on the XBox, clean the car, help the kids with homework, cook a nice tea, read, chill-out, catch-up on a few phone-calls, do a bit of shopping, pluck my nostril hairs...

it was a saturday, i complain all week at work about needing time off, so i'm not gonna sit about and watch band of brothers back to back while doing my washing and ironing like i did last weekend.

Quote from: "Tweak72"So wait, are you coming out about your own 'alternative' lifestyle and complaining that the market was all that you thought it would be? Or are you being judgmental about those that have an 'alternative' lifestyle and labelling them all perverts? (Which OK, is a fair if a tad harsh judgment) :?

I dont give a flying whooo haaaa what anyone does, i'm certainly not pointing fingers shit i may suddenly turn queer overnight you never know. But we are all allowed to judge others, sh*t freedom of speech lets me run off my mouth as much as i want, and i spout some right shit sometimes.

Come on A tranny with a full beard shit thats just funny, and getting propositioned by a girl with a strapon doesnt happen to you everyday, ( i could be wrong)
"Save Trees, Eat Beavers"
"Animal Rights: Animals have the right to be tasty"

Byron Virgo

And you should've given the girl with the strap-on a go. Just because she's wearing one, it doesn't mean she's going to use it.

Ah, but wasn't it Chekov who said that any strapon that appears in the first act must be used by the third?

In retrospect, it's no wonder The Seagull got such bad press at the time...

Bongo Jack

QuoteI dont give a flying whooo haaaa what anyone does, i'm certainly not pointing fingers shit i may suddenly turn queer overnight you never know. But we are all allowed to judge others, sh*t freedom of speech lets me run off my mouth as much as i want, and i spout some right shit sometimes.

Grammar and syntax combined with the choice of words betray Freudian ego crisis stemming from sexual identity issues - I probably would have had a go, personally.  Certainly one for the diary.
What colour was this strap-on?  If it was black and that was the reason you said no, then that's just a whole other set of issues right there.
Live forever or die trying

Roger Godpleton

I wish I could get propositioned by any girl, even if she had a strap-on. :cry:

Ah, I mean er, I'm awesome and better than all of you.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

QuoteAh, but wasn't it Chekov who said that any strapon that appears in the first act must be used by the third?

You owe me a new keyboard and a pack of screen wipes.  It was coffee, people, coffee.  Filthy bastards.

This board always perks up when someone alludes to bumsex.

Roger Godpleton

Quote from: "TordelBack"This board always perks up when someone alludes to bumsex.

Funny how you notice that, eh?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Matt Timson

Quote from: "Byron Virgo"And you should've given the girl with the strap-on a go. Just because she's wearing one, it doesn't mean she's going to use it.

Ah, but wasn't it Chekov who said that any strapon that appears in the first act must be used by the third?

In retrospect, it's no wonder The Seagull got such bad press at the time...

I've got shoes on my feet- it doesn't mean I'm going out for a walk.

:D
Pffft...

Art

Maybe you can go again next time, then tell us why you still didn't like it, and it can be kind of like the  Dr Who threads.

Tweak72

You see I am still confused. I just looked at the web site for Xpo and I can't help but wonder how one could not think it was a seedy flea market for strap on's, boots and fairy wings. In fact the first place one would go if one was looking to find Gary Glitter lookalikes and old dudes in leather jackets leering at some rather large girls in basques.

And how does an arseless chap's cowboy not make the whole thing a bit seedy? Is that not the point perhaps?

On reflection I think the Edge just showing off that he was chatted up by a rather hot looking young women in a basque and high heels. strap on or not. (And with a £10 entrance fee I would have to be chatted up by a hot looking woman)
 :lol:

Joking aside, what did you buy there? come on you can tell us
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++