Main Menu

Note to Wake

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 11 December, 2002, 01:55:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Hi Wake, I'm not sure if it's important but I noticed a tiny error on the Character Profiles section of the website, specifically Judge Dekker's page. It says her last appearance was in the Judge Dredd story 'Bingo', whereas it was actually in Judgement Day, when she blew herself up taking loads of zombies with her.  
JB 'Pedantic as Fook' C
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Jared Katooie

Dude! You're a geek!

J Kat.

JayzusB.Christ

Aren't we all, my friend, aren't we all. I completely realise how much of a geek I'm being; but I've seen people point out website errors to Wake in the past, couldn't help but notice the Dekker one, bit back my shame and just went for it. I wouldn't mind, but in 'reality' I really fucking hate pedants. But now I've found my true self. Like, did you guys also notice how in issue 45, Megaman's hyperpowers suddenly seem to work outside the Sol Energy Zone? Like, with no explanation at all? Like, continuity, you guys? Like, hello-o?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

ukdane

...since I asked you a silly Titan question, so...

... Any news on when the Zenith books are going to be available?

... Any idea if Phase IV (the one in colour) will be collected?

... Why was the decision made not to collect the phases in "bumper-sized" editions?

Cheers Jamie
Cheers

-Daney

Wake

I'm missing loads of Costar details. For example, which stories did Max Normal appear in?

If you spot an error in the database and don't tell me, it will stay there. If you do tell me, I'll fix it and the database will get one step closer to the truth.

Did Judge Dekker appear in both the Megazine and 2000AD episodes, or just one publication?

Wake

JayzusB.Christ

Sorry, I missed a few of the first Megazine Judgement Day episodes, so I'm not sure. If it's any help, Dekker was also in the first 'Muzak Killer' story as well.
As for Max Normal; the last Dredd I remember him appearing in was 'The Art of Geomancy' by Wagner and Burns (don't know the prog number). He was also in Middenface McNulty in the first few issues of the Megazine.

JayzusB.Christ

Hang on, 'The Art of Geomancy' was actually written by Alan Grant.