Main Menu

Block War for Judge Dredd Miniatures Game Kickstarter

Started by Ancient Otter, 08 September, 2012, 07:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Green

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 15 January, 2013, 04:48:51 PM
Another set of pics showing some famous characters in the series!

Stan Lee cursing MC1's lax attitude to gum on the street there.

Mongoose_Matt

Quote from: Steve Green on 15 January, 2013, 07:04:18 PM
Stan Lee cursing MC1's lax attitude to gum on the street there.

Needless to say, that piece of metal is there for casting purposes, and can be removed :)

We have just done a big summary of Kickstarted Dredd models on Planet Mongoose - you can check them out at http://blog.mongoosepublishing.co.uk/?p=463

COMMANDO FORCES

Mongoose_Matt

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 23 January, 2013, 04:21:25 PM
Still nothing has arrived at the Cellar  :'(

Commando, you want to drop me a line at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com, and I'll look into it. We haven't had many issues with the post lately, but it would be silly for you to be waiting if a package we sent out has actually been lost by a postie. It is rare, but it happens.

Drop me a line, and I'll sort you out!

COMMANDO FORCES

Email sent :)

Now I can't believe you didn't post the latest picture on here, people are so lazy that they won't even click that link  :lol:

Mongoose_Matt

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 23 January, 2013, 04:39:11 PM
Email sent :)

Received - I'll get right on to it. Don't worry about the names - if they are not in Block War already, they will be by the end of the week!

As soon as I have tallied everything up, you can expect a BIG package in the post :)

COMMANDO FORCES

Excellent news and I can't wait to see the names added ;)
Drokk! I've just realised I'm gonna have to buy a new storage and display facility for all these.

Steve Green

COMMANDO FORCES

Thank you Steve ;)

Latest news from this series shows a pic of what one of the Mo-Pads will look like and it's over 1 FOOT long :o

Proudhuff

Looks like the Greenhouse of Grud will have to have an extention...again
DDT did a job on me

Steve Green

COMMANDO FORCES

I can see the game being played with someone having a roadblock of Judges lined up and then someone else ploughs into them with this beast :lol:

Dunk!

Those figures are the bees knees.

Stopping myself before I start down another line of collecting.

When's the Manta due?
"Trust we"

Zarjazzer

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 30 January, 2013, 05:43:01 PM
Thank you Steve ;)

Latest news from this series shows a pic of what one of the Mo-Pads will look like and it's over 1 FOOT long :o

yay! that is a fabulous mo-pad to have.

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/miniatures/judge-dredd/rulebook/apocmc1-tournament.html

and now there's an arena of death too.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Mongoose_Matt