Main Menu

i'm scared mommy

Started by 2000AD Online, 07 December, 2002, 07:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

appearences of scojo related grafitti has gone up in the small town of darnley glasgow i thought it was a coincidence at first but when i went to my local shopping centre there was more scojo grafitti is this the end of the world as we know it?!?

JayzusB.Christ

Why is your country so shit?

Only joking - I've never even been there, and I believe it's quite nice.

My real question is this: When Middenface McNulty speaks in 2000ad, does it actually suggest a Scottish accent to you?  Wagner and Grant being from Scotland, I imagine it's pretty convincing; Glasgow, i'd guess.  Am I right, kidsamurai, Strontium Doug or any other Scots people out there?

I only ask because Finnigan Sinister's accent tends to be a million miles away from any Irish accent I've ever heard, although it is fairly funny in its Darby O'Gill-ness.  Maybe it's the Downlode influence. And what is a Downlode accent anyway? Rocky, Tracy, Billy and so on seem to talk like yanks.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

Christ! I hope it doesn't match the 'Chopper for Oz' craze of yesteryear; it really doesn't deserve to.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Matt Timson

Pffft- the silly man is WAY to easy to wind up.  Care in the community gone badly wrong, methinks...
Pffft...

2000AD Online

wind up nah i'm serious there really is scojo grafitti here in darnley shocking definatly

Tu-plang

There there, little one.  Now...

What kind of scojo graffiti?

2000AD Online

well depends on this bridge near the railway station there's a big yellow SCOJO scrawed on it i really must get a picture as proof

Queen Firey-Bou

Now I'm really scared too...was scojo from scotland? or is this some joker?

karne

But I've never been to Darnley...I mean, I,...that is to say...Er, I meant that I heard Scojo has never been to Darnley...yes, that's what I meant.

2000AD Online

its trully scojo or its some one with a similar nickname or its someone who reads this board having a laugh at my expense

Queen Firey-Bou

paranoid, or who knows where you live kiddo???!

2000AD Online

darnley a rather interesting part of glasgow where all the teenagers try to kill each other oh wait that could be counted a a discription of glasgae

Matt Timson

"Pffft- the silly man is WAY to easy to wind up. Care in the community gone badly wrong, methinks..."

"wind up nah i'm serious there really is scojo grafitti here in darnley shocking definatly"

Haha!  No- I was talking about Scojo!!
Pffft...

2000AD Online

oh right i feel really stupid now lol