Main Menu

Zenith find

Started by Proudhuff, 21 August, 2007, 09:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Jings, the charming market toon of Moffat's Oxfam shop supplied me with Zenith Book 5 at the weekend, nice condition 1st print run... which was nice as the say on the Fast show.

Noticed books 2 and 3 on sale on ebay but no book 5.
DDT did a job on me

Robin Low

Had the weirdest dream last night. I was in Waterstones in York and I found a foreign Titan edition of Zenith book 3. However, this edition freatured art entirely by Brendan MacCarthy, which looked fantastic. Even though it was a foreign edition, I was able to read it. There was an odd bit with Zenith digging up his father's grave saying, 'Hello, Dad'.

Regards

Robin

Proudhuff

What an image! a commission from SY for that one
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

I'm confused!!
 I was hoping to sell this and spread the thrill power (and there is a Big Lebowski Fest coming up so it would sponsor my beermoney!)

But here are book 2 and 3 on ebay for pennies and Amazon selling them for a fortune anything from £67 to £250.

What's the real deal here? anyone? Hello?

Killfiled Huffy
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Anyone? Oddboy? Hello?  gulp...
DDT did a job on me

Rex Banner

Sold a set on Ebay and, IIRC, got about £200 for them. Individually, £40-£60 per book I think.

I have noticed that graphic novels in general don't sell as high as they used to on Ebay.

Proudhuff

Thanks for that, that would cover the beermoney!
DDT did a job on me

Richmond Clements

I've got book one signed by Steve Yowell- but you're not bloody getting it for any amount of money!