Main Menu

The"Coming Soon" page is behind schedule!!!

Started by Batman's Superior Cousin, 04 December, 2013, 07:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman's Superior Cousin

Some of us rely o n that page to buy future releases!!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

IndigoPrime

If you're referring to the (unofficial) books site, I know. I've been under deadline hell of late, and things aren't set to be better for a week, with 14-hours days at least. Once that's all died down, I'll overhaul the site, which should be sorted the week before the festive break.

Batman's Superior Cousin

I only asked because a fan on the MillarWorld forum had asked!!!!!!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Richmond Clements

Batman's Superior Cousin

Texts from Last Night

IndigoPrime

At least another seven. Also, I wasn't being snarky—I was just noting that I'm painfully aware that the site needs updating. I wish there was another me so I could sort it right now. Stupid lack of cloning not being real.

Hopefully after the holidays I'll finally be able to radically overhaul the site too. A new design's been lurking for ages, and it's much nicer, but I've needed a couple of clear days to implement it.

Batman's Superior Cousin

I'm sorry if I offended you, I was only replying back to explain why I created this topic in the first place!!!!
Texts from Last Night

IndigoPrime

To be clear, you didn't offend me in the slightest, so please don't think otherwise. Really, I'm as frustrated as anyone that the site's stalled. Like I said, cloning cannot come soon enough.