Main Menu

GROUP 2: UNDT Round 2- Heroes

Started by Colin YNWA, 08 August, 2020, 07:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

The folks in this round are as likely to use a magic bow, a dildo or formaldehyde as a gun to get their business done. I've said it before and I'll say it again only in 2000ad

Pop the names of the two characters you'd like to progress into the head to heads in Round 3 in a reply to this thread and I'll count up early Tuesday 11th August..

Jacob Sardini (Judge Dredd) - more info

Devlin Waugh (Devlin Waugh) - more info

Jack Dancer (The Red Seas) -  more info

Ramone Dexter (Sinister Dexter) - more info

For the first and probably last time there's a bonus game this round.

Rules and what not for what they count for

And there's more about the structure of the tournament to be read

Greg M.

Title: Swimming in Flesh and Blood

Sardini and Waugh.

rogue69

Devlin Waugh and Jack Dancer

the Bloody Waters

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

A soprano of blood sport, piracy and guns blazing - for the bonus
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

abelardsnazz

Bolt-01

Magnetica

paddykafka

AlexF

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Colin YNWA

If you want to make a difference here vote now as I'm annoucing the characters getting into the third round in the morning, first thing.

WhizzBang

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED - 'A soprano of blood sport, piracy and guns blazing' comes to an end. Keep any comments coming.

Another close one (I think they all will be!) and another one I'll have to decide BUT without my favourite from the round Ramone Dexter who sees the deadly Gun Shark duo gunned down early in the completion.

At the top

Devlin Waugh

swims into the next round.

Then again its the runner up spot that has the tie and I have to decide between the calm, charm of Jacob Sardini and the swashbuckling charm of Jack Dancer. Jack's biggest problem is its the world and monster in it that are in many way the star of his strip. For me Erebus was always my favourite. Were as Sardini was very much the star on display in his strip, with a quiet, steady hand and mind.

In the end however

Jack Dancer

Just as a little more to him. He's more than that cheeky swashbuckling champion and he stands out while the world around him goes all Harryhausen and to do that means there's a great character there.