Main Menu

GROUP 4: UNDT Round 2 - Villains

Started by Colin YNWA, 10 August, 2020, 07:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Very Dredd heavy this round, but with a nice variation to mix it up a little at least. All bad to the bone.

Pop the names of the two characters you'd like to progress into the head to heads in Round 3 in a reply to this thread and I'll count up early Thursday 13th August..

Mortis (Judge Dredd) - more info

Owen Kryslar (Judge Dredd) - more info

Fink Angel (Judge Dredd) -  more info

Cinnabar Brenneka (Shakara) - more info is unavailable so think this link but blue!

For the first and probably last time there's a bonus game this round.

Rules and what not for what they count for

And there's more about the structure of the tournament to be read

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

abelardsnazz

Magnetica

Greg M.

Group Name: Rotten to the Core

Mortis, obviously, but after that it gets tricky deciding between Brenneka and the Baldy Kid. Krysler is a nasty little bastard whose shadow hangs long over the Dreddverse, but reaches its pinnacle during 'Destiny's Angels' - after that, it's a case of dimnishing returns in 'City of the Damned' and 'In the Year 2120'. Brenneka, on the other hand, gives a previously rather one-dimensional series an absolutely massive kick up the arse / shot in the arm (choose your own metaphor) and gets more interesting and dangerous with successive appearances. So I'll give it to the blue guy.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

rogue69

paddykafka

AlexF

WhizzBang

Dark Jimbo

I thought I'd be giving this to Mortis, but here we are - Fink Angel gets my vote here. Always been utterly in love with his design, and when I finally got to catch up with the classic material via the Case Files, I was stunned to realise how few appearances Fink actually had. It's a testament to him that he still exerts as strong a hold in the popular imagination given that.

And Cinnabar Brenneka - hardly one of the great characters of Tooth, but the absolute linchpin of Shakara. More so than Eva or Shakara himself, it's Cinnabar who drives the whole plot.
@jamesfeistdraws

Bolt-01

Colin YNWA

Last chance salon for this one which is wrapping up tomorrow. Get your votes in now.

Tomwe

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED - in 'Rotten to the Core'

Keep the chat coming.

So this one everyone had a decent fan based but as the vote went on

Fink Angel

Dragged himself out his hole and stalked off to seek murder and revenge in the big city of Round 3.

The rest battled it out but bones and blades simple weren't enough when it came to toppling the incredible psychic powers of

Owen Krylser

Who mutates into a Round 3 contender.