Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

I seem to be stuck in two separate whatsapp group chats at the same time, discussing different things, both of which include my best friend, and one of which includes her boyfriend and a bloke I've never met who I'll be sharing a hotel room with at the Sci Fi Weekender.

How do young people cope with this shit?

Funt Solo

They kill themselves.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Fungus

Dandontdare

Well they just go on and on don't they - endless banter and emojis. It feels rude to be the first to go silent!

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Dandontdare on 01 March, 2019, 09:25:26 PM
How do young people cope with this shit?

We don't.
'Fumbles with paroxetine bottle'

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

I spent a large chunk of my childhood and teens hopelessly addicted to crap Spectrum 48k games.  I'm in no position to judge the computer habits of young people.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Tjm86

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 02 March, 2019, 10:58:22 AM
I spent a large chunk of my childhood and teens hopelessly addicted to crap Spectrum 48k games.  I'm in no position to judge the computer habits of young people.

You know, I can take most offensive remarks.  I can stomach the most outrageously inflammatory statements.  I can even handle a picture of Boris Johnson for about five seconds ....

But NOBODY disses the Spec!

JayzusB.Christ

Don't get me wrong, Miner Willy (a boozing bachelor doomed to an unending task of cleaning up the mess after sessions with his mates) has had a huge influence on the man I am today.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Proudhuff

anyone want to talk about comics?
DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

On a comics website? Are you mad!?

:D

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Proudhuff on 09 March, 2019, 01:42:25 PM

Morecambe and Wise were good.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 09 March, 2019, 05:07:51 PM
Quote from: Proudhuff on 09 March, 2019, 01:42:25 PM

Morecambe and Wise were good.
Some say Peter Cushings ghost still haunts BBC and ITV production houses across the country, looking to be repaid completely.

Funt Solo

He'll be after extra wages for his post-mortal role in Rogue One as well.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++