Main Menu

Riots

Started by MR. ELIMINATOR, 12 August, 2011, 09:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

is this most pointless topic? Oh I miss the Scojo's topics!

mogzilla

if judge dredd had a bigger scojoesque chin he'd get soup or big drippy egg down it and it would run off his wimpy shoulders and having no chain would mean he cant save some for later! and matthew fox is a dish ! he'd make the puuurfect dredd ...oh and joe soap is wagner and rennie is rubbish and its time for my medicine MOTHERRRR!!!!!??

that scojoy enuff fer ya goaty? ;)

Goaty

mogzilla

hope richmond enjoyed his cup a soup,i certainly enjoyed my double fried egg,cheese and hp sauce butty...nom.nom.nom ;)

Misanthrope

Quote from: mogzilla on 15 August, 2011, 10:12:40 AM
if judge dredd had a bigger scojoesque chin he'd get soup or big drippy egg down it and it would run off his wimpy shoulders and having no chain would mean he cant save some for later! and matthew fox is a dish ! he'd make the puuurfect dredd ...oh and joe soap is wagner and rennie is rubbish and its time for my medicine MOTHERRRR!!!!!??

that scojoy enuff fer ya goaty? ;)

Where are the four hundred shitty photoshops?
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

SmallBlueThing

DONT MENTION THE PHOTOSHOPS! currently, he's driving otherwise harmless dr who fans mental (i may have got the words in the wrong order there), with multiple dredds over on gallifrey base. Shhhh!

SBT

vzzbux

GAHHHH. Don't mention photoshop to me. I have just had my PC upgraded and now my copy wont work. I still have access to my old motherboard but Photoshop still fails.  >:(

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Misanthrope

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 15 August, 2011, 08:24:49 PM
DONT MENTION THE PHOTOSHOPS! currently, he's driving otherwise harmless dr who fans mental (i may have got the words in the wrong order there), with multiple dredds over on gallifrey base. Shhhh!

SBT

He is posting them everywhere.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

JayzusB.Christ

I took the day off work and fried up a big sausage and egg sandwich in my dad's little canal boat this morning. It was a good day.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

By the way, what is this strange Windsor Soup you Englanders have?

I was just wondering that last week, and now, incredibly, there is a thread about soup. Funny how the universe moves itself into position when you need it to.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Definitely Not Mister Pops

If I had to guess, I'd say it's made from swans
You may quote me on that.

strontium71

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 15 August, 2011, 09:38:02 PM
I...fried up a big sausage...in my dad's little canal.

The perfect edit  :lol:
...because I hate you.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: strontium71 on 15 August, 2011, 10:00:00 PM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 15 August, 2011, 09:38:02 PM
I...fried up a big sausage...in my dad's little canal.

The perfect edit  :lol:

That quote was taken out of context, your honour.