Main Menu

Strontium Dog Agency Files

Started by SIP, 30 January, 2007, 08:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SIP

Has this actually been released yet?

I read on one of the threads on Monday last week that someone had it, but despite several wanders to the comic shops in Liverpool last week I didn't see any sign of it.

Just wondered as Amazon are still listing it as 3-6 weeks delay.

JamesC

Hello Simon.

It is indeed out at the moment and very nice it is too. I got my copy from Sprint Books.

SIP

Curses!
Seems to be a drought on in Liverpool concerning some of the recent trades, I haven't seen the Nemesis book available either.

Guess it's the future shop then, though it wasn't listed last time I looked.

Thanks JamesC.

ukdane

I haven't had mine from the future shop yet, I've just sent a mail to Denise, so I'll let you know if they're in stock when I get a reply.
Cheers

-Daney

Bolt-01

Hang on UKD, you've got to buy one? You are even credited and thanked inside?

Bolt-01, I've got one- and bloomin' beautiful it is. I told myself I was going to ration it out and then sat and read it in one sitting.

IndigoPrime

I've not got mine yet either.

*sends carrier pigeon to FPI*

Richmond Clements

Aye- I spent most of this afternoon and evening finishing the bugger off. Awesome book.

IndigoPrime

You're not helping, you know. Then again, I still have a pile off TPBs to read anyway.

JamesC

I just checked the Sprint website which now has the book listed as 'Forthcoming - Not Yet Published' which seems odd. I'm sure that's where I ordered it from!
Anyway, The Book Depository on Amazon private sellers has it in stock for £7.15 which should make it under a tenner after postage.

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

SIP

Thanks Noisybast - I'll give them another try (did go at the end of last week but they didn't have any).
Cheers :-)

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Dunk!

Bolt, did you get yours from Nostalgia?

I looked on Sat and they had none.
"Trust we"

Jonathan O

Bit worried that UK Dane hasn't had his copy yet. Many apologies Robin. This should be on the way to you very shortly.
Also a bit odd that those shops don't have it. It's certainly out. Has been for the last 2-3 weeks, as has Nemesis.
If you can let me know specific branches, websites etc I'll look into it.

Dunk!

Is the XTNCT hardback available as well?
"Trust we"