Main Menu

Judge Dredd Mega Collection - New Stock

Started by leethomson, 29 November, 2019, 10:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leethomson

Great news for cherry-pickers - it looks like there may have been a bunch a reprints to provide for late subscribers. Every volume from issue 26 is currently back in stock. I'll be picking up that Insurrection volume at last!

Tomwe

wow! Great news. Just a shame they're still leaving it and the 200AD collection out of the sale.

levers

Got an email stating the Mega Collection would be taken off sale in the next two weeks. All the more gauling that these aren't being discounted and the Marvel books are going at the same time but are being advertised as a closing down sale.

Doctor Who appears to have gone already...

IndigoPrime

Hachette caught all kinds of shit from people when they dropped the price of the Dredd/2000 AD series one time, so perhaps they thought "sod that" next time around. As for the Mightiest books, I imagine they just want rid of them. The series ended a year back, and so stock is now just taking up space.

As for 2000 AD/Dredd, it's just a warehouse move, like they did recently for Marvel.

Steve Green

Someone posted that it's been extended by 30 issues

IndigoPrime

This is the relevant post, confirming that the series has been extended to 110 books. The discussion on the main thread about this starts from this post.

leethomson

Wouldn't you know it - I ordered two books and they've sent one!