Main Menu

Full Posting Privileges

Started by Rogue Judge, 05 August, 2016, 03:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K2

Good day;

Though I'm questioning whether I need full-posting privileges (doubtful, and not even sure what that results in), I would like to at least get my time-zone correct to GMT-5 if at all possible.

Thanks so much for any help you can render on that matter!

K2

K2

Blue Cactus

Hello, I just signed up today, can I have profile editing abilities and suchlike? Thanks!

Dandontdare

hi Blue Cactus, you may need to make few posts in the general accessible threads before the mods decide you're not an East-meg spambot or just a psycho troll! I'm not sure which ones you can't reply on - the prog review is one I think, but if you chat a bit (and then remind them), it shouldn't take long. How about starting a thread in this section to introduce yourself and your 2000ad-history?

Blue Cactus

sassafras

Hey. Would it be possible to get full posting privileges? I'd quite like to join in with the prog reviews and such. Cheers! :D

Tomwe

Just tried to start a thread for prog 2083 but not sure it's turned up properly. Apologies if that job is reserved for moderators ✌🏻

Sinx

Any chance of an upgrade? I can't seem to modify my profile at all. Thanks

Jim_Boswell

Hi, I'd like to be able to post too, please?  Thanks in advance.  :D

Tjm86

Quote from: Jim_Boswell on 14 January, 2019, 05:23:57 PM
Hi, I'd like to be able to post too, please?  Thanks in advance.  :D

Have you tried the red box at the end of the road?

Gtheperson

Hi all, I would also like to be able to post in the spoilers section so I can join in the weekly prog discussion!

Jim_Boswell

Hi, could a mod please give me access to my profile?  It seems I'm able to post, but can't add an avatar, etc (unless I'm missing something) Thanks!

IndigoPrime

Jim_Boswell