Main Menu

The Megazine Wants You!

Started by Cyber-Matt, 18 May, 2010, 06:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber-Matt

The Judge Dredd Megazine celebrates its twentieth anniversary this year, and we want to hear from you on your favourite moments from the past two decades. It may be cherished series like America, Anderson, Psi: Childhood's End, The Three Amigos or Devlin Waugh: Swimming in Blood, or it may be a particularly noteworthy one-off like Bury My Knee at Wounded Heart. Perhaps you have a favourite cover, or there was a point in a story where you just had to know what was going to happen next (Dredd being arrested at the start of the Wilderlands saga, for example).

Whatever stands out for you from the past twenty years, email your choices to dreddlines@2000adonline.com together with your name and address and those that are printed in the forthcoming issues will receive a special something from Tharg's Thrill-sack!

Mike Gloady

Nice one, I'll get my thinky circuits going.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Buttonman

No need to bother lads - I've got this covered!

Emperor

Quote from: Buttonman on 18 May, 2010, 08:58:41 PMNo need to bother lads - I've got this covered!

I don't think you are allowed to nominate your own letters. ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Buttonman

Quote from: Emperor on 18 May, 2010, 09:53:04 PM
Quote from: Buttonman on 18 May, 2010, 08:58:41 PMNo need to bother lads - I've got this covered!

I don't think you are allowed to nominate your own letters. ;)

What! I'm going to write in an complain! Again!

Mike Gloady

Is it wrong of me to want to write a complaint about BM's letters?
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Trout

Roger Godpleton

Favourite series: I'd say it's a 4-way tie between America, Childhood's End, The Three Amigos and Swimming in Blood.

Favourite on-off: Has to be Bury my Knee at Wounded Heart.

Stand-Out Moment of the evar: When Dredd was arrested at the start of Wilderlands. Now who the cuntfuck saw that one coming? I know I did not, I can tell you that for sure.

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

W. R. Logan

Stand-Out Moment of the ever: Alan Barnes takes over editorial duties and the Meg begins its crawl out of the quagmire it has sunk in to.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 18 May, 2010, 10:07:00 PM
Is it wrong of me to want to write a complaint about BM's letters?

no, no, go ahead, but watch out he got Buckie an' a chib.
DDT did a job on me

Goosegash

Jesus, the 15th Anniversary Special only seems like yesterday. Where did the last five years go?

das

Quote from: Goosegash on 08 June, 2010, 11:51:37 PM
Jesus, the 15th Anniversary Special only seems like yesterday. Where did the last five years go?

eating pies i think
Confusion is Better Than Sex

The Monarch

amberkraken

I could do with some help remembering what I want to nominate. I think it was art that looked like Steve Yeowell (well looked quite 'zenith') and it had a terrorist as the main character and he wore a 3 pointed hat and a mask. Hope that's enough to go on.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: amberkraken on 22 June, 2010, 05:30:15 PM
I could do with some help remembering what I want to nominate. I think it was art that looked like Steve Yeowell (well looked quite 'zenith') and it had a terrorist as the main character and he wore a 3 pointed hat and a mask. Hope that's enough to go on.

It's Brigand Doom, but I'm not sure what that has to do with the Megazine!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.