Main Menu

This is DARK JUSTICE by John Wagner and Greg Staples - the Dark Judges return to

Started by Molch-R, 16 May, 2013, 12:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

Quote from: Molch-R on 16 May, 2013, 12:06:46 PM

Oh my...
Someone on this thread mention this is out next year? Wasnt it teased as coming out this year?

Anyways, looking good. Looking very good. (And yes, isnt that the Minty/Planet Replica's lass as Anderson?)

Zarjazzer

Lovely stuff indeed and I think it definitely has hints of Planet Replicas Ingrid. Nothing wrong with that though.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Steve Green

Yes it was originally 2013, but Greg has said it got bigger than originally planned.

W. R. Logan

Quoteabout time he's had it too easy for too long, and isn't it time he became a Senior Judge anyway?

I'm working in it :-)

strontium71

It does indeed look like Integra - I'm wondering if Lauren has been used for photo reference?
...because I hate you.

Richard

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Dodsy

Quote from: Steve Green on 18 May, 2013, 09:07:19 PM
Yes it was originally 2013, but Greg has said it got bigger than originally planned.

I'm really curious to know how long this is planned to be. I'm hoping for a massive 20+ part epic but think I'd be pushing my luck there  :lol: .

So many questions about this series that I can't wait to get the answers for.

• How do they get out of the bottle
  • What becomes of PJ?
  • How exactly does Death get back and where has he been?

It's going to be a long wait until 2014...
Twitter - @dodsy84

COMMANDO FORCES

John Wagner just posted up the full page and we get two extra panels  :o

Goaty

Link Prime

Spikes

In prog 1789, Logan says to Beeny; "They're sending someone from PSI-Division to see me. Some healer. Guess that'll help".

So that person was Anderson, then. But this looks absolutely killer, doesnt it. Roll on 2014!

Steve Green

Dodsy

OK theory time!
Firstly it looks like the Hall of Justice is making a comeback between now and Dark Justice, judging by the first panel (that or this whole page is a flashback, which doesn't really go along with my theory. so...).

The guy in the bed is obviously Logan who loses his arm to Mortis touch during Chaos Day. It's a possibility that he'll be linked to the return of Death, possible even ending up as Death's host body. Going by the Psi judges by his bed (whoever she may be) my guess is the Mortis panel is a flashback to the Dark Judges appearance during Chaos Day. Which is why I think the first panel can't be a flashback because wasn't the Hall of Justice was destroyed before the Dark Judges were released, wasn't it?

I'm also guessing that it could be possible that Psi department is trying to use Logan as a tracking device to search for the missing Dark Judges.

Where things go from here is anyone's guess though.

Thoughts/ theories anyone?
Twitter - @dodsy84