Main Menu

Predator Vs Judge Dredd Vs Aliens - new crossover from Dark Horse

Started by radiator, 08 April, 2016, 09:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Quote from: Rogue Judge on 09 February, 2017, 03:45:54 AM
Now to get the Predator vs Dredd vs Aliens Rebellion/Dark Horse TPB HC updated with this story in it.

It's getting collected in a separate volume called "Splice and Dice".
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

CalHab

I read the first issue of this when it came out and rather enjoyed it. After the subsequent delays I decided to get the other issues once it finished. At which point I might as well wait for the inevitable Comixology sale.

I can't help but feel the publisher has shot themselves in the foot here.

COMMANDO FORCES

Dash Decent

It was originally listed for 14th March this year but now Amazon UK say 13th April.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Bojay1997

Quote from: Dash Decent on 12 February, 2017, 06:56:21 AM
It was originally listed for 14th March this year but now Amazon UK say 13th April.

I believe Diamond is now showing the fourth issue doesn't come out until June 2017. so I can't imagine the trade will be released in April.

Rogue Judge

Quote from: Dash Decent on 09 February, 2017, 11:34:07 AM
Quote from: Rogue Judge on 09 February, 2017, 03:45:54 AM
Now to get the Predator vs Dredd vs Aliens Rebellion/Dark Horse TPB HC updated with this story in it.

It's getting collected in a separate volume called "Splice and Dice".

I assumed it would get its own collection (likely a year from now...) but it would be nice to have them collected together.

Which of the Dredd vsAlien/vsPredator are/will be collected in the Case Files? Hopefully all of them, although I'm not sure if they are all considered canon or in continuity.

Magnetica

I would assume that NONE of the IDW stuff will be in the Case Files.

Rogue Judge

Quote from: Magnetica on 12 February, 2017, 07:50:15 PM
I would assume that NONE of the IDW stuff will be in the Case Files.

The only reason i thought splice and dice might be, is because someone mentioned it is in 2000ad continuity. Im not sure if all avp crossovers are in continuity or not.

Frank

Folks round here seem to think the 1998 Dark Horse Dredd/Pred and 2003 Dredd/Xeno crossover will be included in the Case Files, since they ran in the regular Dredd slots of the Meg and Prog, respectively. I'm not sure I've ever seen that confirmed by Tharg, though - I suppose it depends on the original copyright agreement brokered at the time(s).

Hawkmumbler

The Pred crossover has already been reprinted in a recent CF.

Max Headroom

Seeing as the Predator crossover was included in the Case Files, there is no reason to think that Dredd/Aliens: Incubus won't also make it (when the time comes).

Magnetica

The IDW Dredd might well be the same Dredd, but the bottom line, I would have thought, is: if it appeared as a Judge Dredd story in the Prog or the Meg it will be in the Case Files, if it didn't it won't.

Pegasus P Artichoke

Issue four was scheduled for release next week, the 8th of March, but I have just checked the Dark Horse website and it's now scheduled for the 5th of April

I guess we need to wait a little bit longer for the conclusion now
We'll give them back their heroes

Richard

That's ridiculous. It shouldn't take almost a year to release four issues.