Main Menu

Meg 409 - The Death of Dominion?

Started by Freddychopper, 15 June, 2019, 04:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard

The Mind Wars one-off in the annual wasn't by Alan Hebden, isn't very good, and isn't worth tracking down. I've always thought of the last episode of Mind Wars as the one we've all just read.

Lobo Baggins

Quote from: Richard on 22 June, 2019, 10:33:21 AM
The Mind Wars one-off in the annual wasn't by Alan Hebden, isn't very good, and isn't worth tracking down. I've always thought of the last episode of Mind Wars as the one we've all just read.

Well, the artist seems to be having fun, at least.

Although I'm pretty sure that wearing a shirt that tight would give Ardeni a really terrible migraine.

Which would explain why she's looking so grumpy...
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

AlexF

So on a Thrillcast a while back James Peaty was trailing Diamond Dogs, suggesting it was going to take a look at at different side of Brit Cit. And yes, while technically we haven't seen the future Isle of Dogs before (and it does look v. cool under Warren Pleece's pens), I'm a bit unclear what's different about having grumpy senior Judge Armitage and spunky rookie Judge Treasure Steel being our protagonists.

Sorry, I've already forgotten those characters' real names.

Obviously not fair to pass judgement after just the opening episode, but I do hope this strays a lot further from UK crime movie whatnot.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Frank on 18 June, 2019, 10:30:29 PM
Quote from: Nick Percival on 18 June, 2019, 10:07:00 PM
I must have missed something. What the f**k is a sexy ostrich when it's at home...?

Fay Dalton's (fantastic) cover for Meg 371 has come to symbolize, for Huff, everything he feels is testing his patience. He's lost interest in the Dark Judges in general, rather than having a problem with specific stories.

Thanks Frank nicely put, and appolies to Nick, Its not you its me. :-[
In Huff's version of reality, D'eath is still in Anderson encased in BONGC, I know I'm a divv, but I have all the issues other have with these characters (how can you kill what does not live?) and then some...
again its not you its me   :wave:
DDT did a job on me

Nick Percival