Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Stacey

yep it was a recent extreme edition or the like cover. Not on Barney though.

Steve Green

Kev O' Neill drew them doing a dance routine in Rise and Fall. In Greasy Gracies, top hats and all.

strontium71

I got this from Google so it's a bit small.

...because I hate you.

I, Cosh

We never really die.

ming

Pete Wells

Ming, Ash did say today that there would be a Dredd figure before the end of the year didn't he?

ming

Quote from: Pete Wells on 07 September, 2012, 08:01:21 PM
Ming, Ash did say today that there would be a Dredd figure before the end of the year didn't he?

That was what came back from Gimbat after I asked him to get some info out of Ash, yes.

Whether it'll happen... Dunno.

Pete Wells

He'd be an absolute fool not to. It'd be a dream come true if he did!

Mardroid

Quote from: ming on 07 September, 2012, 12:42:42 PM
(1) 1/12 Mongrol isn't far behind (not sure what that means, but hey)

Good news! I'm looking forward to this a lot! I'm not impatient though. There's quite a lot of  interesting things going on this year to keep my mind occupied, and it'll obviously be great when it arrives.

Great ideas for the new figures too. I'm particularly interested in Hammerstein, Dredd and Alpha. I hope they do the 1/12 versions later as the big versions are only drool territory for me and my budget! And (lack of)  room space.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: TordelBack on 07 September, 2012, 09:19:48 AM
Even the thought of adding Hammerstein to my little robo-family fills me with nerdly joy.  All I ask is that 'both' heads are included. I'm already preparing the 'Fall and Rise' diorama in my head, so I'll need to know in advance what size to make the little top hats.

As long as you don't break them first.

Mardroid

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 08 September, 2012, 01:16:32 PM

Heh. I wonder how much he'd make attempting to flog them on the internet as "LIMITED EDITION WAR DAMAGED RO-BUSTERS".

;)

James Stacey

Quote from: The Cosh on 07 September, 2012, 06:49:01 PM
Quote from: James Stacey on 07 September, 2012, 02:47:43 PM
yep it was a recent extreme edition or the like cover. Not on Barney though.
How many trucks can you see Bandit?
http://www.2000ad.org/?zone=reprint&page=profiles&choice=extreme24
At least my memory isn't faulty even if my google fu is weak.

ming

Just a heads-up for those contemplating future 3A x 2000AD orders: Bambaland, the 3A online store, is being replaced by a new system...

"Gallery ThreeA (http://www.gallerythreea.com), the new online store for 3A Toys, will go live 17 September 2012.  3AA members have had their accounts migrated to the new system and non-3AA members will be required to sign up with a new account at the new online store.  All previous purchases will remain in Bambaland so please continue to use Bambaland to check old purchases.  No new items will be sold at Bambaland once the new site goes public and all new items will be sold at Gallery ThreeA.

Gallery 3A's new PayPal Express checkout option will offer customers a new way of paying before your item before checking out, therefore making purchases quicker and smoother during high-demand moments. Please be sure to fill out your address information before the next sale in case you would like to utilize Gallery 3A's new features."

Not sure what, if any, effect this will have on future sales - hopefully things will run a little smoother, at least.

Still no further news on any more 2000AD releases, but fingers crossed that Hammerstein and Dredd will pop up before the end of the year (as hinted at by Ash a couple of weeks back).

TordelBack

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 08 September, 2012, 01:16:32 PM

Toys are for playing with.  Playing often involves some breaking.  A broken toy is a toy which has fulfilled its purpose.  A really, really expensive toy which has fulfilled its purpose.

I'll keep telling myself that 'til I believe it.

Thanks for the reassuring head thoughts, Ming.  Any word on auxilliary arms for Old Red Eyes?   ;)

And yup, Greasy Gracie's from Prog 111 was what was on my mind.  I think that was the first episode of Ro-Busters I ever read.  Glorious.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: TordelBack on 14 September, 2012, 04:15:04 PM
Toys are for playing with.  Playing often involves some breaking.  A broken toy is a toy which has fulfilled its purpose.  A really, really expensive toy which has fulfilled its purpose.

I'll keep telling myself that 'til I believe it.

Actually the same thing has since happened to my Ro-Jaws, TB - picked up the figure to move it and one of the two pincer blades literally just dropped off. I didn't even touch the bugger.
@jamesfeistdraws