Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKCX

Hopefully we'll see the 1/12th size Ro-Jaws as well coming down the road to go with my Mongrol and future Hammerstein!

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: SneakeeX on 15 January, 2015, 05:00:34 PM
Hopefully we'll see the 1/12th size Ro-Jaws as well coming down the road to go with my Mongrol and future Hammerstein!

Very much hoping so - I assume there'd be relatively little work to do there as they simply have to scale down the exisiting sculpt dimensions.
@jamesfeistdraws

ming

Latest from Gregory at 3A:

"Next up is Robo-Hunter for 2nd Quarter 2015

We'll try and keep the figures within a similar price range so you know what to expect. Hammerstein is huge though so expect him to be the more costly of first series"

Yay!

Robo-Hunter will be coming with Cutie and stogie (not sure if it's a regular stogie or Stogie; I guess the former would make more sense - no Hoagy with this)

Anyway, great to hear plans are in motion.

:)

Dunk!

Quote from: ming on 18 January, 2015, 07:45:47 AM

Interest stirring...

Dunk!
"Trust we"

Stella Dave

Just looked at Death pre-order, no shipping to UK?! Dafuq?

ming

There's a 'select shipping' option but it's meaningless since all Bambaland sales are inclusive of international shipping (unless otherwise stated).  Death will ship anywhere and everywhere, don't worry.

Colin YNWA

Very intrigued to see what they do with Robo-Hunter. Unlike the characters that they've done so far he's so closely linked to the style of one artist (yes I'm not counting that other stuff, which often had nice art but I don't like to think about... well Pete Hogan's stuff aside which I love ) that how they take Ian Gibson's work and run with it will be very interesting.

ming

"heh 4th figure is Dredd"

From Gregory at 3A.  Fingers crossed that Robo-Hunter materialises in the second quarter, followed by a similar pacing for other figures - then we'd have the long-awaited 3A Dredd dropping before the end of the year.

dweezil2

Quote from: ming on 19 January, 2015, 12:18:03 PM
"heh 4th figure is Dredd"

From Gregory at 3A.  Fingers crossed that Robo-Hunter materialises in the second quarter, followed by a similar pacing for other figures - then we'd have the long-awaited 3A Dredd dropping before the end of the year.

Awesome news!
I'll be picking all these bad boys up!  :-)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Dreddzilla

Quote from: ming on 18 January, 2015, 07:45:47 AM

We'll try and keep the figures within a similar price range so you know what to expect. Hammerstein is huge though so expect him to be the more costly of first series"

Yay!

Robo-Hunter will be coming with Cutie and stogie (not sure if it's a regular stogie or Stogie; I guess the former would make more sense - no Hoagy with this)

Anyway, great to hear plans are in motion.

:)
Happy for Robo Hunter fans, however I was really hoping for a Sov-Judge or Johnny Alpha next, but I guess they will come at a later date.

Colin YNWA

I wonder if when they are deciding what to do next they look more to their 'typical' figures not to what we might expect to have more visibility. Robo-hunter  might seem a less obivous choice, but you can kinda see him sitting well along side the sort of figures the normally produce... or more leftfield particularly if they picked the female Sam who would be right up their street... though of course Cutie and stoogie kinda rule her out.

Mind it might just be who they happen to like!

The Enigmatic Dr X

I bought Tharg. I would buy Robo Hunter and Hammerstein. Haven't bought any others.
Lock up your spoons!

Dark Jimbo

Sounds like Hammerstein is probably the third release then. Cannot WAIT for that bad boy - not to mention Nemesis!
@jamesfeistdraws

BPP

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 19 January, 2015, 08:08:14 PM
I wonder if when they are deciding what to do next they look more to their 'typical' figures not to what we might expect to have more visibility. Robo-hunter  might seem a less obivous choice, but you can kinda see him sitting well along side the sort of figures the normally produce... or more leftfield particularly if they picked the female Sam who would be right up their street... though of course Cutie and stoogie kinda rule her out.

Mind it might just be who they happen to like!

Zero chance of it being Samantha as they have said the are focusing on characters from the first decade or so, when they were kids reading it.

They do good human 1/12 figures (WWRp, action portable ranges) and people have been crying out for more 1/12 humans so some chance a Robo Hunter might interest their existing 1/12 market.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Colin YNWA

Quote from: BPP on 19 January, 2015, 11:29:07 PM

Zero chance of it being Samantha as they have said the are focusing on characters from the first decade or so, when they were kids reading it.

Oh didn't actually think it would be Samantha, as I said Cutie rules her out, just the thought that she'd really fit into their range.