Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardroid

Oh my! Lovely art.

Reminds me of a line I heard in a film a while back. "I can't think of nothing finer than a fine naked woman holding a gun."*
Except, perhaps a woman who is scantily dressed but the covering isn't covering the right bits.... (That's somehow naughtier. And she's technically dead too. This is so wrong....)

*I remembered the line but wasn't sure which film it was stated.  (I don't have a one track mind. Not at all.) One Google later it turns out it's The Whole Nine Yards. For some reason I thought it was a Tarantino film or one of the Beverley Hill's Cop movies.

Kerrin

radiator

mygrimmbrother

Quote from: Cpt Rhodes on 07 November, 2010, 02:31:48 PM
The ultimate Vixen Villain.
I got the idea from the Untouchables movie poster

This what men want and we shouldn't be allowed to have it.

Danbo

Chaple hat pegs and fighter pilots thumbs spring to mind.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

vzzbux

I was thinking more on the lines of scammell wheel nuts

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Dave Hedmark

Cpt Rhodes that's just fantastic! I like the glint in her eyes among other things. When does the action figure come out? :lol:

Fox way funny actually I think that could be the U.S. version too if they wanted to go for realism.

Mitahane

Cpt Rhodes you rule ! You might call me a liar if I would tell you I only love her face. Very beautiful work.

Danbo

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Cpt Rhodes

Cheers everyone.
Mitahane, I'd never call you a liar, but I bet you say that line to all the girls.
Crazy fox, I haven't seen Scott Pilgrim but the art is great as always.

NeilFord

Cpt Rhodes  -wow, very nice light! Do like.

Sexy Vampire, gorgeous leather jacket, broom handle mauser... sounds like my to-do list from the weekend. ;)

CrazyFoxMachine

Radiator, Hedmark, Ronald - honoured honoured cheers for the words ;)

Cpt Rhodes

I was rooting around at the weekend and found these copies of old school stuff from the 90's drawn in pen and ink. Those were the days. I love the smell of Markers in the morning!

CrazyFoxMachine

THISISWHATIMTALKINABOUT

Absolutely no offence meant to your luscious fully painted artwork of nowadays which is like being stroked by a lovely seal -

but I FCKING LOVE that style of yours from back when. I used to EAT those progs with Missionary Man in em.

Not eat.... the other one.

Read.

Cpt Rhodes

Cheers Fox
I was hunting for some copies of old BW pages for Connor Boyle when I found these.
I also found a pile of very cartoony sketches for an aborted animated show from 2000.
This was some of the first stuff I did after I left comics. I'll stick em up once I clean up the scans.