Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cthulouis

Great stuff from everyone as always.

If anyone fancies reminiscing over art comps past, I have put a few of my previous entries up on my blog. Just wish I had the time to enter some of the more recent ones.

Steven Denton

Danm that's some nice hair you have done there Woolly!

Darren Stephens

Thats a gorgeous bit of work there, Woolly. Is it for a larger peice/project your working on?
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Woolly

Quote from: Darren Stephens on 26 March, 2011, 05:57:44 PM
Thats a gorgeous bit of work there, Woolly. Is it for a larger peice/project your working on?

Yeah, its one part of a soon-to-be-larger piece.

Thanks for the encouraging words y'all :)

Dark Jimbo

Woolly, I want to have your babies.
@jamesfeistdraws

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 26 March, 2011, 08:02:09 PM
Woolly, I want to have your babies.

Seconded. Form an orderly queue

Danbo

Some great stuff on here as usual.

A drunk Dredd doodle that i tidied up
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

SuperSurfer

Another epic fail on my part in terms of managing to get stuff in for the Weekly Themed Art Blog.

Ryu, Street Fighter.

Matt Timson

Slightly disillusioned with Adobe of late, hence farting about with Painter today.  I don't think that I could ever fully wean myself off PS, but I do like Painter.

Pffft...

Woolly

That is bloody amazing!  :o
Could never work out painter myself, used to use some of its blending tools though.
Might have to give it another go....

Darren Stephens

That is tops, Matt. I'm a big Painter fan myself. Allways preferred it to Photoshop.
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

chris_askham

Always a pleasure to have a browse through this thread. Here is my current entry up on the Weekly Themed Art Blog -

And a reminder that if any of you talented guys and gals want to join the blog, then give me a shout...

Matt Timson

Cheers guys.

Chris- I always love to see pics of Archie!
Pffft...

Dandontdare

That's a fantastic piece Chris. It's a character I've always been fond of - I remember looking at my big brother's old annuals (Lion, Tiger, Valiant etc) I was too small to read the stories, but always recognised Robot Archie!