Re: Youtube Gold

Started by Tiplodocus, 28 January, 2008, 09:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningChimera

The Doctor Alt 8

The Doctor Alt 8

ThryllSeekyr

More Epic Rap Battles...

If you recall I wanted to know the possibility of Epic Rap Battle between my favourite 2000Ad Characters and other character could be considered to be their equals or counterpart. Just scroll back up the list of videos here back to the first Epic Rap Battle video website I linked up here months ago.

I think some these which I haven't seen previously would almost some that one up....

Washington Vs Wallace

Kael Vs Goku

And the well known authors...

King Vs Poe

And this one which is just new.....

Trump Vs Scroog

Just a reminder my interest in these doesn't include a actual rap music used to demonstrate their talent.

GrinningChimera

ThryllSeekyr

This made me laugh to myself the first time I watched this in Will Ferrell compilation video. It's funnier if you don't take their commentary to seriously.

Here's the original

It was also taken down when I post this video on my Facebook page.

ThryllSeekyr

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

ThryllSeekyr

I just saw this trailer and thought where the hell they're with this......

In-Betweeners-Two

Now I've lived in Australia all my life and must have missed out on a lot of this..... free sex and with women.

Anyway, Byron-Bay which isn't far from the border of between Queensland and New South Wales is given mention here. I used to go there a lot and during some past new-years eve.

Some of these were fun as the beach would be crowded with wild revelry at night and some time everyone would just rip off all the clothing (I mean everything....) and jump into the water at midnight.

When I did this there were mostly guys, but I did notice some women. Actually, only saw two of them, but they seemed like reasonably hot specimens.

The worse thing about doing this is just leaving all your stuff on the beach while frolicking in the water totally nude.....I kept looking back towards my gear, but it was never touched. People were too busy watching everybody in the water to start stealing any bodies gear.

The police were there, but they were only stopping people from hurting each other. Right now, I can clearly remember the bright stadium styled lights they had set up near the beach.

This was back in the latter half of the 90's and last time I have been there, I was hoping they were planning to do the same thing and almost did. Not a awful lot of people did this all at once. Yet it was in dribs and drabs and I kind of felt too embarrassed to even join in this time round. Despite the thrill I would gotten from this.

Then it started raining..... and spent most of the next morning waiting for a bus to take me back to where I could catch a train home.

On the way I home I stopped off at Tweed-Heads knocking shop or massage-parlour. I was feeling the need to male to female contact and doing it legally without too much ground work on my part by paying for it. I knew they had them there, I had been using the one I knew of on a couple of occasions in the past while I was still working, but it wasn't there......

Don't worry... this story is never going to spiral into a depraved description of what I had planned, but never got to do that day....

Before I go any further. I would just like to remind you the name  Inbetweener might be some reference to the Rokea (Were-Sharks...) from Werewolf the Apocalypse. {b]Betweener[/b] are the name for the rogue were-sharks that leave the sea to live on land and breed with humans. Something that most Rokea will frown on and have them hunt down. So, I'm not sure what a In-Betweener and British slang. I'm sure I very wrong, but the name always brings me back to the sea. speaking of which. I don't think sharks travel that far north.

My next choice for Ukko

TBCSOT........

ThryllSeekyr

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

ThryllSeekyr

Proudhuff

wow and wow again, love the fence bit, how soon until we see that in a movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ_IQS3VKjA
DDT did a job on me

8-Ball

Apologies if this is already on here...

David Cameron's school days - http://youtu.be/hwXr_-_vp9E
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.