Main Menu

Breaking Bad 'Ozymandias'

Started by JOE SOAP, 30 July, 2013, 12:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Frank

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 30 July, 2013, 12:54:15 AM
Final Season Promo: Fear not, weary traveller, no spoilers lie herein...

I wonder how many folk will, like me, be taking out two month subscriptions to Netflix's shitey UK service for the duration of the last season?

Colin YNWA

Phew all safe. I peaked in nervously as my wife and I have only just started watching the show (Just boxed off Episode 3, series 1 in fact). Its bloomin' great but I'm really intrigued to see where it goes over what I now know will be 5 series.

The only problem I have is getting my head around the fact its Malcolm in the Middles dad... which I guess is kinda the point!

Link Prime

I've never been more nervous about avoiding spoilers in my life.

Don't have a Netflix account.
I wonder if TG4 will be airing this sooner than later?

Buttonman

Not watching a trailer or reading any speculation - going in clean. Cannae wait!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Buttonman on 30 July, 2013, 08:24:17 PM
Not watching a trailer or reading any speculation - going in clean. Cannae wait!

There's nothing in the trailer that will be in the series, so if you don't watch, it'll be that little piece of BB you miss.

Jo-L

Quote from: sauchie on 30 July, 2013, 06:54:53 AM
Quote from: JOE SOAP on 30 July, 2013, 12:54:15 AM
Final Season Promo: Fear not, weary traveller, no spoilers lie herein...

I wonder how many folk will, like me, be taking out two month subscriptions to Netflix's shitey UK service for the duration of the last season?

Not sure how it works over there, but it's likely to be a year before the new episodes get added to Netflix over here.  They just added the first 8 episodes of season 5 within the last few days.

Frank

Quote from: Jo-L on 04 August, 2013, 04:47:36 AM
Quote from: sauchie on 30 July, 2013, 06:54:53 AM

Not sure how it works over there, but it's likely to be a year before the new episodes get added to Netflix over here.  They just added the first 8 episodes of season 5 within the last few days.

I watched the first half of Season Five on Netflix UK before Christmas last year. Netflix have said they'll be offering the new episodes to UK subscribers at the same as they are aired in the US.

http://www.digitaltveurope.net/83422/netflix-uk-agrees-next-day-breaking-bad-episode-deal/

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Jo-L on 04 August, 2013, 04:47:36 AM
They just added the first 8 episodes of season 5 within the last few days.

I watched all of BB (up till the end of season 5 part 1) on Netflix last December.

Jo-L

I feel cheated.  You guys got it long before we did. Grrrr....

Link Prime

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 04 August, 2013, 02:41:29 PM

I watched all of BB (up till the end of season 5 part 1) on Netflix last December.

A nice crimbo present for yourself Joe.