Main Menu

Any forums for comic afficadoes???

Started by Batman's Superior Cousin, 21 September, 2012, 06:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman's Superior Cousin

I'm sure that sometime late last year/early this year, there was a link to a new comics forum with its own chat but for the life of me, I've been unable to find either the topic in question or the forums themselves. Any ideas/help would be appreciated!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Dandontdare

I'm not surprised you've been unable to find something with this forum's crappy non-existent search facility, but I don't recall what you mention. Was it a particular type of comics?

Richmond Clements

Goaty

Daveycandlish

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

klute

www.comicvine.com/

www.comicbookresources.com/

Those 2 plus DC and Marvel both have Forums as do image etc but if your looking for forums that don't just cover one companys products then the above are best imho.

Unless your after something specific from either of the big 2
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.