Main Menu

The 2000 AD Messageboard Advent Calendar 2018 COMMENTS Thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2018, 10:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

Quote from: TordelBack on 10 December, 2018, 10:48:42 AM
Love Nem-ices, Torque-made-a-snow and Ice Trucking Cold!

If only I'd thought of those polar puns it'd be you lot groaning and shaking your heads in disbelief instead of me.  I tip my tam o' shanter to you, Tordels.

I wasn't sure whether to include the Ace-among-the-trees version or the one below but the boys voted so I went with their selection (I know my place).

It's always a pleasure to see the 2K forum advent unfold - some fantastic efforts so far!

Colin YNWA

Man oh man there's been some glorious stuff on the calendar this year but once again there is one Ming to rule it all!

Colin YNWA

It always brings joy to my heart when Supersurfer pops up. Fantastic stuff as ever sir.

Andy Lambert

The Ace Trucking Co. snowmen are adorable, and it's wonderful to see the Dictators of Zrag again...! Great stuff! :D

Steve Green

Lovely, can't help but think of Bradbury when I see the dictators!

Gail Nedry

Thanks to Eamon Clarke for fixing my IMG links.
I used imgur to host. I'll try tinypic for the next one on Thursday.

Loving the Tharg one from today (SuperSurfer).
Not a Scooby who the pointy headed guys are but lovely comical stuff.

Bad City Blue

Super stuff from Andy Lambert today, with a nod to Mr MacMahon.

Also love the dictators, very in the spirit of Bradbury.
Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

TordelBack

Rackle

I don't normally comment in these threads but just wanted to say how much I'm loving this year's advent calendar.

Bloody amazing stuff there - just wish I was clever enough to be able to contribute.

Rogue Judge

So much great art!

Cosier - Great work!

Ming - Your Lego looks awesome as always, and it was great to see your work featured in the bumper Christmas prog AGAIN! Congrats!

Super Super - Santa Tharg looks great and his minions creepy! I see a hint of Carlos' style in your work too, I like it!

Andy - As always,  you never dissapoint, great art and humor! Each elf looks unique and Dredd's expression is perfect.

Gail - another cracking entry to the advent calendar! Great choice of characters, gotta love SD!

Rackle

Hey, are there any days after 15th December that haven't been allocated a contribution yet?
I might have something to donate to the advent calendar after all, but can't say any more until after 15th December.