Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnW

Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Something Fishy

JohnW

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 13 August, 2023, 09:13:08 PMthe third-best fun to be had for a fiver is to superglue said fiver to the pavement.
I know I'll regret asking, but what comes in at numbers one and two?
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

The Legendary Shark

There are some things a gentleman never reveals...

Also, glad things are on the up for you, Fishy.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Something Fishy

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 14 August, 2023, 06:42:32 AMThere are some things a gentleman never reveals...

Also, glad things are on the up for you, Fishy.

thank you Sharky!

JayzusB.Christ

Pleased to hear things are improving, Fishy.  Hope they continue to do so.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Something Fishy

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 16 August, 2023, 08:13:53 AMPleased to hear things are improving, Fishy.  Hope they continue to do so.

Thanks Jayzus!

Did my first self injection today .  Hopefully it'll all kick in as the next few weeks pass.

JayzusB.Christ

I've just stumblef across the nicest beer garden ever - looking through flowers over the river Boyne, with a ruined abbey on the far bank. I can't have a drink because  I'm on the motorbike, but my best mate and his wife have coincidentally just bought a house down the road and don't realise they have such a nice local, so I might just be inviting myself soon.

That Braveheart castle is just down the road but you can't see it from here.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Proudhuff

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 20 August, 2023, 06:59:55 PMI've just stumblef across the nicest beer garden ever - looking through flowers over the river Boyne, with a ruined abbey on the far bank. I can't have a drink because  I'm on the motorbike, but my best mate and his wife have coincidentally just bought a house down the road and don't realise they have such a nice local, so I might just be inviting myself soon.

That Braveheart castle is just down the road but you can't see it from here.

Which is nice...
DDT did a job on me