Main Menu

can I join your gang?

Started by Kev Levell, 24 September, 2008, 05:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kev Levell

Not sure how much I'll end up posting here, but I've been lurking often enough that I thought I should register.

First prog: 425, although I did collect back progs and nearly had a complete run at one point.
Last prog: during 2001, I think.

I'm slowly getting back into 2000AD and the MEG again and I'm starting to realize I've missed some brilliant stuff - I bought the MANDROID collected volume and was really impressed, I also got issue 275 of the Meg and loved the collected JOCK supplement.

Anyway, hello, I think that's what I was supposed to be saying, see you around.

Dr Feeley Good

WoD

Richmond Clements

Kerrin

Roger Godpleton

Yes, but first you haveta kill someone and Sundays require you to be naked.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Old Tankie

But only if you are good looking.

jakeblues69

Quote from: "Godpleton"Yes, but first you haveta kill someone and Sundays require you to be naked.

You left out the part about the teardrop tattoo by your eye.  :D
I'm Dr. Rockso, the rock and roll clown. I do cocaine! My video was banned from music television, cause you could see my junk... through my jumpsuit!

Jim_Campbell

I thought it was only Gary Glitter that wanted you in his gang?

I'll get me coat ...

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Kev Levell

Thanks for the warm friendly welcome everyone... :D

SamuelAWilkinson

Quote from: "Godpleton"Yes, but first you haveta kill someone and Sundays require you to be naked.

Let's clear this up now. Is anyone other than Godpleton a murderous wretch who's nekkid on a Sunday?
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Roger Godpleton

Y'all should have figured out by now that all this is just metaphor. I'm naked on the day of worship because I KILLED GOD.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

jakeblues69

Quote from: "SamuelAWilkinson"

Let's clear this up now. Is anyone other than Godpleton a murderous wretch who's nekkid on a Sunday?

I used to be quite murderous, but then I got out of the Army. I'm naked a lot of the time, I don't like to just limit myself to Sundays.  :twisted:
I'm Dr. Rockso, the rock and roll clown. I do cocaine! My video was banned from music television, cause you could see my junk... through my jumpsuit!

Judge MANSON

Welcome Citizen of Mega-City One!
Respect the Law, Citizen! Rebel and you will pray Mercy to my gun!

Tideliar

Quote from: "SamuelAWilkinson"

:lol:   you don't really expect a serious answer to this do you!