Main Menu

Inform and win prizes

Started by Zarjazzer, 19 October, 2008, 06:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tweak72

Belated hellos Zarjazzer

If Godpleton tries to get you to partake in 'Naked Murder Sundays' just say NO!
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: "Tweak72"If Godpleton tries to get you to partake in 'Naked Murder Sundays' just say NO!

Don't listen. Naked Murder Sundays are fun (so long as you're not the victim, of course, but we usually find a Nuts! reader to fulfil that role).

And welcome to the board. A whole wide world of wonderful weirdness awaits... weally.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Zarjazzer

Brains!

er, I meant many thanks to all for the fine welcome.

Mardroid: Ah, "Back to Reality" is me fave episode of the Dwarf.

as for Naked Murder Sundays,couldn't a real,(as real as they are I suppose), celebrity be used as even more worthless than a Nuts reader? I merely ask.

Sorry I should have made the purpose of this  thread clearer. I meant I get to inform on you... :twisted:
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

SamuelAWilkinson

Welcome! Before you fit in, you have to be naked, and on Sundays you have to murder a teardrop tattoo.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Zarjazzer

Quote from: "SamuelAWilkinson"Welcome! Before you fit in, you have to be naked, and on Sundays you have to murder a teardrop tattoo.

"Hello, Judge Pal?...I'd like to inform on--deleted by Justice department--"

:)
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Tweak72

Quote from: "Zarjazzer"
Quote from: "SamuelAWilkinson"Welcome! Before you fit in, you have to be naked, and on Sundays you have to murder a teardrop tattoo.

"Hello, Judge Pal?...I'd like to inform on--deleted by Justice department--"

:)
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Roger Godpleton

All of you are mean. I hate you.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Zarjazzer

Quote from: "Godpleton"All of you are mean. I hate you.

I hate you far more than you hate me. Amateur.[spoiler]Hello Judge Pal here's another one-[/spoiler]

CheersTweak 72 you must have that new fangled mobile technology that so be-fuddles an old stick in the mud like me.