Main Menu

Max Normal appearances.

Started by marko10174, 14 December, 2017, 05:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marko10174

I'm looking for stories featuring MN, so far I've only read Block mania, and the story where he plays Jean luc ordinaire (what's that story called?). Thanks.

Greg M.

Max is in surprisingly few stories - Barney doesn't seem to have his appearance in Lenny Zero listed at present, but even including that, he's turned up far, far less often than I would have thought. The annuals seem to have been his more natural home.

http://www.2000ad.org/?zone=thrill&page=profiles&choice=max

marko10174

I've just finished one story he's in called "ping boing relay" in case files ten which I'm reading. The annul stories don't appear in the case files do they? you don't happen to know the name of the story where he plays shuggy with Jean Luc Ordinaire do you? thanks for the info.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: marko10174 on 14 December, 2017, 05:59:10 PM
The annual stories don't appear in the case files do they?

'The Restricted Files' volumes are all the Annual and Special stories. Max appears quite a few times in vol 1.
@jamesfeistdraws

Richard

His first appearance is very early on, so he's in Case Files 1. He's also at the start of the Judge Cal story, in Case Files 2. After that I'm not sure we see him again until Block Mania. He's in a fee stories in the Restricted Files. Pin Boing Replay was his last appearance until The Art of Geomancy in progs 762-765, in Case File 16 or 17. After that I think he's only in a Lenny Zero story.

Dark Jimbo

We've seen him since - he got his very own (excellent) strip in Prog 2015!
@jamesfeistdraws

marko10174

Aha! I actually own that year end prog, I'm going to have to fish it out because I can't remember the story at all. Thanks for all the replies.

Proudhuff

He did turn up at the 40th bash!

DDT did a job on me