Main Menu

A request to rebellion

Started by Anemic_Newt, 06 January, 2002, 05:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anemic_Newt

Lets have a link from 2000AD website to rebellions especially anything to do with the Dredd vs Death game!

Why not also have a link to Shoreline's Dredd page and all other companies that rebellion has done a merchandising deal with to help us follow progress easier.

Thread Zero

There is a link to Rebellion here somewhere. I think. Have to find it though.
Best way Newty, is to put the Rebellion and Shoreline websites into your favourites section. Bookmark them I think it is called.

I have done that. Easy access that way.

scojo

Anemic_Newt

Done that for the film and rebellion but there must be alot more out there - Titan books, the rpg game makers etc..

Thread Zero

I dont know if Titan have an actual website. Best thing to do is wait to until Wake (the web guy) comes here. He may answer your questions then and put up the relevant links.

scojo

Mk13

Titan don't have a website at the moment, though apparently one will be up very soon.

For the time being, a certain amount of info can be found elsewhere on this site (especially on forthcoming graphic novels), and if you have any specific questions, Jamie Boardman from Titan is usually lurking round here somewhere...

Thread Zero

Anemic_Newt

Wake another idea - would it be possible to have a league table of people with the most posts per month - though I think I know who would come top...

Wake

The plan is to put links to that kind of site Shorline, Mongoose, etc in the Links of the About 2000AD secion (or maybe the News section).

Welcome aboard!

Wake