Main Menu

Enniskillen Comic Fest 2018 - May 11th - 12th

Started by BPP, 25 February, 2018, 02:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Hey, Zen- did you manage to get Sector 13 issue 03 ready in time?

ZenArcade

Just off the presses today Bolt and will be on sale at the Con on Sat, Peter will contact you ASAP.  Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

maryanddavid

Just in the nick of time, I will have Hibernia's new 'Zine there tomorrow, 'The Fleetway Files', frop by and say hello!

maryanddavid

A great day in Enniskillen. Brilliant venue and a great line up, spoke to loads of creators, best news it that there will be more Brink, and maybe plenty more!

Spoke to Mike Carroll, PJ, Prodigal and loads others, picked up a good few small press, plenty of all age material which is badly needed,  the highlight of the small press is Splank!, a recreation/homage to the Power comics of the sixties, really professional and funny too, well worth picking up.

I had my oldest two at it and they enjoyed it, plenty of sales as well!

BPP

Masssive shout of thanks to the organisers and the guests of Enniskillen CC - an amazing day for any 2000AD fan - spoke to INJ Cullbard, Phil Winslade and Dom Reardon for about 40 minutes a piece, Dan Abnett, Boo Cook, Simon Davis and Glenn Fabry for shorter but still way longer than you'd get access elsewhere. Who's that walking over and asking what art you've just bought? Oh its Jock, hi Jock.

Seriously chilled relaxed fun interaction with everyone we encountered - sector 13 guys, PJ..

Didn't even really get time to see Will Simpson, Eoin Coveney or DaNI all of whom had busy tables. Nor Colin MacNeil who was as popular as ever.

Thanks again to all the creatives and organisers - its simply a great day if you're a 2000AD fan.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Mikey

I ended up having to miss this, I had a list of sketches all lined up and was looking forward to the crack. Great to hear it was another success! Also pleased to hear Eoin Coveney was busy, last year he was beside Carlos so I think he was a bit outshone and he's such a nice fella to chat with, never mind brilliant artist.

I will not miss next year...
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

ZenArcade

Great to see so many of the forumites at the Con and really enjoyed chatting to you.
We launched issue 3 of our Fanzine there and doubled our sales of it compared to last year.
This means even more money to plough back into printing even more if the next one. A great days craic. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead