Main Menu

3A Mongrol on sale from February 28th

Started by ming, 24 February, 2011, 11:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Albion

Yes.
I was sitting at home recently, in complete silence, and heard a slight, brief noise in the cabinet. The Mess had fallen off, again. It now sits at Mongrol's feet.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Stella Dave

Apologies, just read back through the posts :-[
My mess jar isn't finished very well either, still to send a pic to 3A.

Any news on RoJaws 1/12??

Dandontdare

It does pop out very easily, but seems to be sticking OK for now:

I'm just so pissed off at myself for snapping off his chin ring though.

Stella Dave

That's a strange lookin bottle of Old No 7... Or is it just a wee one??

Dandontdare

hehe, yes I bought myself a miniature, just for Mongrol (the contents were umm... tested ... and replaced by cold tea)

Sideshow Bob

Love your picture of Mongrol with a bottle of Jack and a doobie !!....

I've got my Mongrol avatar giving the same greeting as well. !...
( unfortunately without the Jack or doobie ). :D
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

DKCX

I just bloody went and snapped his chin ring off as well as I took it out of the packaging....DISASTER!!!
Any idea what glue I should get?? Any advice???
:'(

Sideshow Bob

I 'superglued' my mess container together, as when I tried to put it in the hole it fell apart into 2 halves..... :( It's fine now and I've also 'superglued' it in place on Mongrols' shoulder with 1 drop of 'superglue'..... :)

As for his 'chin ring' I would use the same......but you need to be careful to ensure it doesn't run anywhere else as it will ruin the paint finish.....Might not be particularly 'strong' though....depends on what the 'contact' area is...
Cheers.
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Stella Dave

DKCX

Acid for Blood

Was Ro-Jaws not released yet? I haven't been following ThreeA that much but whenever they announce a Deadlock, Blackblood, or Steelhorn I might be tempted...

ming

Quote from: SneakeeX on 24 August, 2013, 10:18:47 AM
Quote from: Stella Dave on 02 July, 2013, 08:16:07 PM
Any news on Ro-Jaws??
Any news on this?

Ro-Jaws was released in 1/6 scale more than a year ago; no word on any plans for a 1/12 version (like we had with Mongrol).  Things have slowed right down but the line isn't forgotten - hopefully some news to follow soon.  Anything that pops up, I'll post here.

DKCX

Shame!!
I've good news, I managed to glue the ring back to my 1/12 Mongrols chin last week without any issue, looks perfect now and pretty strong! I was so pissed off when I removed it from the box after reading about people's woes and the same thing happened to me.