Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

Goaty

Spikes

radiator

M.I.K.

Oh, look... they still have Spar shops in the future.

Goaty

One IMDB poster got really good point, when someone post about why that Ma-Ma always takes baths but never brush her rotten teeth;

Oddly enough, there is a scene in the film that might have a bearing on this.
When Dredd peels back the lips on one of the three skydiving corpses at the start of the film, he points out the burns from Slo-mo inhaler use.
Pretty safe bet that if it's burning the gums and lips, it's not doing wonders for the teeth enamel either.

Goaty

Dredd features in another Total Film feature - 50 Awesome Movie Apocalypses

http://www.totalfilm.com/features/50-awesome-movie-apocalypses/dredd-2012

nicklambo

Dredd is now being advertised on SKY.... :)

DKCX

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 17 June, 2013, 08:25:03 PM

Quote from: SneakeeX on 17 June, 2013, 08:22:10 PM
Anyone see if DREDD was stocked in Tesco, haven't seen it in there.

Well not Tesco Ireland but that's kind of self-explanatory. UK stores have plenty, I believe.
Stupid question, why?? Is it just my own local one, or can you get them in other Irish stores?

Dodsy

From the 'Make a Dredd sequel' Facebook page:

QuoteSEQUEL NEWS!

From an UNCONFIRMED SOURCE, it has come to this page's attention that DNA Films will be reviewing the blu-ray/DVD sales of DREDD in the coming weeks and will be deciding whether or not to make a sequel. If this is true, let's show them how much we want that sequel! If you haven't already, please buy the DVD or blu-ray! More news soon!

With SDCC just around the corner is it possible they could be thinking about making an announcement at the con?

https://www.facebook.com/MakeADreddSequel
Twitter - @dodsy84

radiator

Hmmm - an 'unconfirmed source' eh?

I always got the impression that DNA would very much like to make another Dredd, but it isn't really their decision is it? DVD sales figures aside, if they can't distributor support in place, there's no hope for a sequel either way.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: radiator on 22 June, 2013, 09:43:58 PM
I always got the impression that DNA would very much like to make another Dredd, but it isn't really their decision is it? DVD sales figures aside, if they can't distributor support in place, there's no hope for a sequel either way.

Well if retail sales were genuinely and evidently strong enough, the distributors would be the first to know.

COMMANDO FORCES

Nice to hear isn't it!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 22 June, 2013, 11:55:57 PM
Nice to hear isn't it!

You didn't think they'd forget us now?