Main Menu

Judge Anderson - Lawless

Started by Skullmo, 04 February, 2015, 05:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullmo

I just read Anderson Psi Files Volume 3, and it had a story in it about a perp called Lawless who was a [spoiler]comic prankster[/spoiler]. It seemed like it was going to become part of a series of appearances.

Does Lawless reappear?

I am not exactly begging to see more of this character who was probably going to turn out to [spoiler]be a Judge[/spoiler]. But was just wondering if this was an abandoned story line?
It's a joke. I was joking.

JayzusB.Christ

I seem to remember him [spoiler] appearing in an Anderson story just after Chaos Day, where he kind of renounced his anarchist ways on realising only the judges could clean up a mess like that. [/spoiler]

I never really liked the character, because he was basically a rehash of that anarchist teenager Alan Grant came up with for Batman, and neither were a patch on Alan Moore's V. Also, Lawless is a very common surname where I'm from, so i often imagine a certain odd little lad from my school under the mask.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

maryanddavid

QuoteAlso, Lawless is a very common surname where I'm from, so i often imagine a certain odd little lad from my school under the mask.
Same as, brilliant! :lol: