Main Menu

Non 2000ad artwork that you own ....

Started by Fatboydale, 20 January, 2013, 07:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhizzBang

Not from a comic, but I have the original front cover artwork of one of the finest L.Ps by John Peels favourite band The Fall.

Colin YNWA

A bit off topic in that I don't own these, but hopefully worth sharing. Bleeding Cool has an article about the up coming sale of some Watchmen covers, including issues 1. Reckon this might break some records.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/01/21/watchmen-1-2-3-original-cover-art-dave-gibbons/

Fatboydale

Wow , some really nice pages there ....where to start my favorite has to be Fables by Mark B , then Boba by cam & Lodk by Mike .....

right i gonna dig some more out .... not got many thou .... ;)

hippynumber1

Love that Makabre page!

My Starlord: Planet of the Damned title page -

Fatboydale

I so love the Planet of the Damned , i would love a page when the creatures spit acid or where they fry the big fat guy .... real horror stuff in the 70's 

douglaswolk

Three pieces I particularly love:

1) A Phil Jimenez/John Stokes page from The Invisibles vol. 2 #3 (I also have the page before it!)

2) Gilbert Hernandez draws Iron Man!

3) A gorgeous Carla Speed McNeil page from Finder

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Large48

And to think I gave Rufus 6 pages of McMahon Sonic...................... :(
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

Dunk!

My collection of Kingdom of the Wicked pages including a cover (which really upset an Ex of mine) from the 4 issue run. I have one more page needing scanning at some point.

Do so love Mr Brooker's work.

All shown without the acetate lettering overlay.

One for the Pot

WW1 Teddy Bears.

Spooky arsed Charlie Brown.
"Trust we"

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

CrazyFoxMachine

Oh Dunk....

Must be glorious things to own I love Kingdom and D'Israeli beyond measure - that spooky Charlie Brown haunts my dreams!

ming

Proudhuff

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 23 January, 2013, 11:39:09 AM
Oh Dunk....

Must be glorious things to own I love Kingdom and D'Israeli beyond measure - that spooky Charlie Brown haunts my dreams!

This ^
DDT did a job on me

Trout

Quote from: Proudhuff on 23 January, 2013, 03:00:03 PM
Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 23 January, 2013, 11:39:09 AM
Oh Dunk....

This ^

Agreed.

Dunk, one of those images includes D'Israeli's postal address. I doubt it's a state secret but you might want to crop it a little.

Love this thread. I hope I can add a few things to it soon. I will be organised one day. One day... *sob* Stupid house move.

- Trout