Main Menu

Stuff you really should love, but just don't...

Started by mygrimmbrother, 19 October, 2012, 03:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudcrab

This thread. But you know, come to think of it...

Coen Brothers films
Breaking Bad
Dexter

This thread and people who seem to be using it as an excuse to slag people off e.g. fonky. Please fuck off again, that's a post written by a real cunt.
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Gonk

Don't be so bitter about it. A generalisation, nothing specific, nothing personal. Speaking from MY OWN experience, ladies do not generally like to talk to men about sci-fi films and rock groups. Try it in a pub and see how the conversation goes.

I find it's better to be a cunt than a wanker though, cheers Mudcrab.

coming at a cinema near you soon

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: fonky on 22 October, 2012, 03:48:15 PM
Speaking from MY OWN experience, ladies do not generally like to talk to men about sci-fi films and rock groups.

No my girlfriend, president of a sci-fi society and rock radio DJ HATES talking about those things. It's so good literally all women in the world love the same things, makes Christmas so much easier.

Gonk

James Stacey

Spikes

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Frank

Quote from: fonky on 22 October, 2012, 03:48:15 PM

Don't be so bitter about it. A generalisation, nothing specific, nothing personal. Speaking from MY OWN experience, ladies do not generally like to talk to men about sci-fi films and rock groups. Try it in a pub and see how the conversation goes.

Everyone knows all the ladies have in their pretty little heads is shoes and shopping.

SmallBlueThing

A decade or so back, i went on a date with the best loking girl i'd ever met- we talked all night long about horror films, vincent price and peter cushing, old tv shows like night gallery and the twilight zone and old and new goth bands we both liked. Twelve years later we have two kids, have been married for nearly nine years, and still talk about same. I would ask fonky if he's ever plucked up the courage to speak to a girl?

SBT

willthemightyW

They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

mygrimmbrother

8 years ago I had my first date with a lovely lass called Veda. I was lucky enough to convince her to come back to mine and we watched Star Wars and ate crips butties. About 4 years ago, on Valentines Day we stayed in and watched Predator (her suggestion). Her favourite TV shows are Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones and The Sopranos. We bought our first house together earlier this year. I am a very lucky boy.

Frank

COMMANDO FORCES

Gonk

(Jimmy Saville voice)...

"er..er..er..er..er.. rattle, rattle, jewelery, jewelery...er..er..er...er... now then, now then, er..er.. calm down boys and girls"

mygrimmbrother