Main Menu

Ro-Jaws from 3A

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 24 February, 2012, 07:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Just read the latest newsletter from 3A about this old rust bucket and it says:

QuoteMarch will see the release of RO-JAWS in 1/6th mode, a truly classic robot and we are most proud to be able to bring him to you!

Obviously (he says) it will cost less than Mongrol, so more people are in with a shout of buying one of these.

CrazyFoxMachine

AND MORE PEOPLE WILL DEFINITELY CONSIDER IT. I love Ro-Jaws... *rubbing hands together* but does that love run into triple figures?

Dunk!

I just got a small payrise which will hence forth be know as "The visit from the magic Ro-Jaws fairy"
"Trust we"

TordelBack

Nice!   :D

The unbelievably generous gift of a Mongrol from certain of this parish has only one drawback - he's so popular with the family, and such a talking point with visitors (all of whom have to play with and pose him), that I know I'd have no problem convincing them of the urgent need for a foul-mouthed little companion.  I also know that I should use this great power responsibly.

I'm in the slow-motion process of dry-lining, windowing and wiring-up my brother's lean-to of a garage to serve as an office in an effort to crystallize the scraps of work I'm getting into an actual business, and get off this bloody dole, and am now seriously tempted to postpone the purchase of materials and invest in Ro-Jaws instead.  The kitchen table isn't that bad a place to try to run a business from, right?   ;)

Fingers crossed on the price!

Mikey

Hello again everyone!

Good to see Ro-J is finally getting closer. Price wise it's hard to say as there's been a slight increase recently. I'm guessing it'll be under 3 ($) figures, but who knows.

I offered before with Mongrol, so I'll offer again for Ro-J: I get discount, so if   I can pick up more than one I'd be happy to help anyone out (either dosh up front, or installments. Anyone need PPI?  ;)). However, it would have to ship to my address first, so there'd be the cost of postage from me to you. Might not end up saving much I suppose, but the offer's there.

Also, there's a Black Hole edition Mongrol coming in 1/12, but it's exclusive to the Hong Kong show in April/May...

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

TordelBack

Hi Mikey!  I may take you up on that possibility, oh gracious benefactor, pending seeing the actual dosh involved. 

Trout

That's very tempting, Mikey! I just told my wife a bit about Ro-Jaws and she laughed. I may get away with this one.

Argh. More stuff.

Anyway, thanks for the kind offer, Mikey. As with Tordelback, it will depend on the cost but I just got a little freelance work, so...

Tempting!

Dark Jimbo

Mongrol looks very lonely sat up on my desk...

I honestly expected to regret it when I splashed out on him in a sudden giddy moment of utter madness. I've never really been into figures and statues, and while I knew he'd be a pretty special one, I had a nagging doubt in my heart... all dispelled the moment I took him out of the box. He's just utterly great, and the single best impulse buy I've ever, ever made. The only trouble is that now I feel committed to all seven warriors...
@jamesfeistdraws

Devons Daddy

let me see NEW JOB. BIG PAY RISE, RO-JAWS ON SALE.

its a sign i tell you, i was meant to leave this area and go and order it now,
in fact thats where I am going.

he will look wonderful next to Mongrol.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Devons Daddy

NO PRE ORDER YET!!

they need my money, why is this always so hard.
either that or i am trying in all the wrong ways.
subscribed to the newsletter AGAIN. as it seems to have overlooked me.

RO-JAWS you will have a home.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

ming

I'm up for picking up multiples if possible and passing along my 15% discount... Give me a shout if interested.  Mikey, if you order one at a time, you can enter a different shipping address for each, avoiding reposting...

I'm in the US now, on my phone, but will report back later.

:)

Mikey

Quote from: ming on 24 February, 2012, 01:03:40 PM
Mikey, if you order one at a time, you can enter a different shipping address for each, avoiding reposting...

I thought multiple addresses weren't allowed anymore? Is that just after order? I maybe got the wrong end of the stick, will check it out before anything is finalised...so maybe no extra postage then!

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Pete Wells

I think the release date for this is April 27th...

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Dandontdare

Probably can't afford it but a man can dream.

Why's his head a different shade to his body though? That looks a bit odd.