Main Menu

Re: Youtube Gold

Started by Tiplodocus, 28 January, 2008, 09:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg M.

Heheh - they even got in that classic bit where Nestor shakes his head repeatedly.

TordelBack

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JOE SOAP

Shut down all Taco-Bell-abortion-clinics now!

Roger Godpleton

JOE SOAP

Someone tell these people Abortion is not like Lent.

Roger Godpleton

Maybe they can share their carbonated drinks with the teenage rape victims on the day that abortion ends to help them take their minds off the fact that they're bleeding to death from squeezing out a stillborn child.

JOE SOAP

Where were you when they needed you.

TordelBack

Cease your mockery, these guys are seriously committed.  They obviously believe so strongly that they became a full human being at the moment of conception that they decided to stop their intellectual development at that point.

SpetsnaZ99

Quote from: TordelBack on 17 December, 2011, 06:29:46 AM
Cease your mockery, these guys are seriously committed.

They should be seriously commited. To a nuthouse as soon as possible
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

JOE SOAP

Greg M.

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 17 December, 2011, 03:53:43 PM
Remember this 1981 neo-classical-futurismo arsomness:

Blast from the past doesn't quite cover it. As a child, I remember finding these blank-faced classical automatons utterly fascinating - by the time the single reached the British charts (1983) I was aged 7 and drawing surprisingly detailed pictures of these guys. Seeing that video again made me feel like some pivotal piece of my subconscious had been dredged up from the depths. Haunting stuff.

Third Estate Ned

johnnystress

BOSCO:Resurrection

based on an Irish kids TV show from the 80s--and featuring as 2000AD related item of clothing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_AmKnXdUYCQ#!