Main Menu

The Battle Cry Thread

Started by zombemybabynow, 30 June, 2009, 08:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 13 July, 2009, 05:05:53 AM
Insert name of God or Deity here....and then addCOUNT THE DEAD
I swear I had read that in old issue of 'DRAGON magazine. A old role playing game publication.

I'm so wondering what would Slaine use for a battle cry.

--Picks up nearest "Warrior's Dawn" sitting next to me and notices --

KISS MY AXE

--a few pages in.--

That was pretty obvious, I should have remembered that one and its on the t-shirt I'm wearing right now and there's plenty more where that came from.

Plesae let me me know if you think I over using the new text functions.

I dont mind the text functions but trying to read something that is moving from left to right does my head in as its a bit like reading something backwards.

Left to right would be preferable.

Its a bit gimmicky and i have no interest in using any text functions like that myself.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Minkyboy

Raise your pork-shield Runt and prepare to engage!

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Mike Gloady

DISMEMBER THESE MISCREANTS MY LOYAL ROBO-PELICANS!  LEAVE ONLY THEIR MOCASINS FOR MY TROPHY CABINET!
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

I, Cosh

"This next song is about when you get bit by a wolf and you have to turn into a wolfman."
We never really die.

The Doctor Alt 8

Al_Ewing

Re: text functions                I think considering he was talking about Slaine       it's fairly appropriate                                             considering                                                                        it's quite similar to the Slaine adventure game from the eightieswhere you had to 'catch' commands that drifted across the screen                                                                                like                          this                                         
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Al_Ewing

But on-topic:

I have a heart condition.
If you hit me, it's murder.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Roger Godpleton

TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGERKNEE
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

worldshown

"When it comes to being told what to do, I tell, you do. Got that, dickhead? Nice."

soggy

Today is not a good day to die, but I am not giving you a choice!

Actually today isn't good for me.

You must work out. Mind if I stand behind you and taunt them.

REMEMBER LADS Point the sharp end away from you, we don't want a repeat of last week.

Aw crap!

Christov

IAMTHESYSTEM

'They may take our lives- but they'll never take our freedom!'

Bit obvious and no one can convince me a Aussie sporting a mullet was Scotlands finest warrior. ;)
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla