Main Menu

The Progmuda Triangle

Started by Tjm86, 21 September, 2019, 07:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.I.K.

I just bought something from the webshop and there was a message saying that there'd be a bit of a delay because nothing would be sent out between Friday 15th and today due to them changing warehouses or something.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: M.I.K. on 19 November, 2019, 07:22:25 PM
I just bought something from the webshop and there was a message saying that there'd be a bit of a delay because nothing would be sent out between Friday 15th and today due to them changing warehouses or something.

I got the impression that the Prog shipped straight from the printers? Might be wrong there but that's the way I think it works, which would mean warehouse moves weren't the reason... but then it would also explain it?

Bolt-01

Acording to Mrs Bolt, I have both prog and Meg waiting for me.

I'd like to thank TMO for personally transporting my copies to FQP tower as I don't think I'd be well enough to  letter the finest small press titles without my regular fix...

Tomwe

Prog finally arrived, no Meg yet if that's coming this week.

CalHab

Prog and Meg arrived yesterday. That's the latest it has been for a while.

ming

I've had no Prog (in Norway) for ages, then today the latest three turn up at once...  Weird.

IndigoPrime

Nothing yet for me. Progless. (West of Londonish.)

Tjm86

Quote from: CalHab on 21 November, 2019, 11:36:27 AM
Prog and Meg arrived yesterday. That's the latest it has been for a while.

Ditto.

Leigh S

IndigoPrime

Mine arrived today, with the issue that should have arrived today. And the Meg. And, seemingly, all last week's mail. So I'm not putting this one down to Rebellion. Local Royal Mail is clearly stacking mail for some reason.

Tomwe

Anyone else still without Meg? I cheekily changed to a combi sub half way through last year so it's poss it was set up incorrectly. I've emailed now to hopefully resolve.

The Amstor Computer

Prog and Meg arrived on Wednesday last week, and this week's prog still hasn't arrived. That's the third week in a row where the usual Saturday prog hasn't arrived, and hasn't arrived until Tuesday at the earliest, and the number of Monday progs has been increasing recently too...

Proudhuff

All good at Huff-Sur-Le Mer, Saturday prog, in TMO we trust! :thumbsup:
DDT did a job on me

Tomwe

Quick email to HQ and a replacement Meg is on the way.

The Amstor Computer

Postie come and gone and still no prog this week, which means it will be Thursday at the earliest that my sub prog arrives. That's a new record, and coming off the back of the Wednesday prog last week and the uptick in Monday/Tuesday progs it's getting a bit frustrating. No other regular mail is delayed so I can only assume there's a blip somewhere in the pipeline for the prog. Hopefully it gets resolved soon...