Main Menu

Hello

Started by -MikeD-, 26 October, 2013, 02:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-MikeD-

Hello everyone. I made this account a few months ago but I've only just got 'round to jumping in and having a good read.

I've recently started reading 2000ad again after a few years drifting away, and I'm already enjoying it. I have no idea why I lost interest in the first place.

I also draw comic strips in my spare time, and I've had a few things printed in The Dandy and The Beano. And sometime in the distant past I contributed to small press titles such as Zarjaz, Futurequake and Solar Wind.

Actually, I just did a quick google of Zarjaz and came across a really out-of-date profile of me on 2000ad.org which has me down as drawing M.A.C.H.0 in 1977! I wish - but I'm really not that old.

Anyway - I look forwarding to contributing, especially the odd drawing, and reading about the Galaxy's Greatest...

IronGraham

Halo and welcome back citizen
We're werewolves not swearwolves

COMMANDO FORCES

Welcome back into the fold :wave:

Colin YNWA

Glad you found your way back - welcome aboard have fun.

JJ Robinson

welcome back to the fold Mike :)

Spikes

-MikeD-

Thank you everyone - you're all so welcoming! I'm currently reading a few randomly selected digital back issues to get a feel for the 'new' 2000AD, and it's rather good...

Proteus4

hallo, and welcome and stuff. :P

Dave
My opinion is not to be trusted: I think Last Action Hero is AWESOME. And What Women Want.

-MikeD-

...anyone know how I can get my newbie posting restrictions lifted? And Merry Christmas!

Mabs

Ask Richmond....nicely!

Merry Christmas!
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Chris Tresson

IAMTHESYSTEM

You can win prizes now for drawing stuff in the monthly comps!
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Emp

Fungus

Please don't enter the monthly comps. They're impossible enough...

Welcome  :)