Main Menu

Hi-Ex! Hell-Trek 2012

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 29 November, 2011, 05:06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buttonman

Well it looks like my creator's invite and chauffeured limo aren't happening (did I mention the 80  letters and a reader profile?) so I better throw my hat into the ring. I was considering chucking the rad-wagon in favour of the train as a kind of Jimmy Saville tribute, but he never fixed it for me to meet Willy Wonka so screw him.

Your Souther favouring pricing policy may put off some of the Nort contingent who could save £50 by letting the train take the strain but not this devotee - the smell of farts and Wotsits isn't to be missed. My illustrious birthday is on the Sunday but I decided to shelve plans to import the wife for Sunday night in case the room remains haunted by Commando Force's underpants.

So sign me up and demand the deposit - I've 4 stone of capacity that's waiting to be refilled. Can anyone last the Buttonman's staying power this (next) year? (Saturday naps excepted).

COMMANDO FORCES

Great news! 6 on board already, can we make it the full 9 before Christmas?
You all know the fun we had last time and I'm sure it will exceed that one, so come on, get your name on the list now  :D

1. COMMANDO FORCES - Maidstone
2. Gavin Leahy - Gatwick/Heathrow
3. Large48 - Epsom
4. Jim Campbell - Nottingham
5. Spireite68 - M1 Junc 28
6. Buttonman - Glasgow

And still a pretty straight forward route  :thumbsup:

Buttonman

3. Large48 - Epsom
6. Buttonman - Paisley

Corrected that for you - if you think I'm hanging aroung Glasgow city centre at 4am in my Simp suit you're sadly mistaken - just off the M8, look for the 'Home of the Letters King' billboards 40 miles out.

COMMANDO FORCES

With the puddle of piss down the garden wall  ;)

Proudhuff

Quote from: W. R. Logan on 04 December, 2011, 12:55:02 PM
Really fancy Hi-Ex, 513 miles on the Bike, can my old bum take it.

You sharing a room with CF?
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Come on folks, anyone else up for this...

Fatboydale

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

The artwork for the con has been published on the site and it's by Tanya Roberts.

Proudhuff

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 21 December, 2011, 07:14:43 PM
The artwork for the con has been published on the site and it's by Tanya Roberts.

Why is Vicky making the sign to ward off the evil eye? that is Vicky isn't it?
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Come on folks, we'd like another 3 people to be on board for the trek, it's 3 months now and you know you'll regret not going if you um and ar about it. So add your name to the list as I'm gonna confirm all this at the end of January.

Remember, unlike most other cons everyone drinks in the same hotel each evening so you can really go to town on your stalking  ;)

Just add your name to the list -

3. Large48 - Epsom
6. Buttonman - Paisley

davethomson

Having looked at the train times and costs, I think it might be better for me to join up with the Hell Trek so I'll put my name down. Any chance you'll be heading past Livingston on the way up? If you are heading along the M8 I could jump on somewhere along there.
Everything I know about life, I learnt from old school hip-hop. Don't sweat the technique!

COMMANDO FORCES

We can pick you up from your front door, having just checked the map! I'll pm you when I return from down the town.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Yesterday I had confirmation from Gavin of his flight into Heathrow at 15:00.

I'll be leaving Maidstone to pick up Large48 first then onto Heathrow, so with a bit of luck we should be with you around 18:00 (can't pick the vehicle up before 16:00 but you never know!

So at the moment we have  the following confirmed -

2. Large48 - Epsom
3. Gavin Leahy - Heathrow
6. Buttonman - Paisley
7. davethomson - Livingston

We also have one other very interested in joining us, all the info has been sent and I'm just waiting on an answer.

I'll be dossing with Buttonman like last time, I think Jim has already booked his room (I'll confirm now), so that will leave everyone else to partner up to share (remember, what happens at Hi-Ex! stays at Hi-Ex!) if they want.

Back with more info when I have it.

P.S. There is one place left if anyone is still thinking about joining us :D