Main Menu

Hi-Ex! Hell-Trek 2012

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 29 November, 2011, 05:06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthewBadham

I'm the interested party and unfortunately, after looking at finances. I can't make it. I'm a bit gutted but in a year where my family can't really afford a proper holiday, I can't justify Hi-Ex. Have a good con, everyone!

Matt Badham

spireite68

Well I'm up for sharing so am open to any offers that keep the cost down. Hoping to have bacon and sausage butties at mine for the southern helltrekers when they arrive in Derbyshire.
You creeps must think I sailed through space on a synthi-biscuit!

COMMANDO FORCES

Thanks for getting back to me Matt, hope your finances improve in the near future as family always come first.

As for everyone else I shall be contacting you all this weekend with the final info and all that bollocks  :thumbsup:

COMMANDO FORCES

Everyone who is on the list should have their pm's in their inbox, with all the info and confirmations needed!

At the moment we are finalised on 7 Trekkers.

1. COMMANDO FORCES - Maidstone
2. Large48 - Epsom
3. Gavin Leahy - Heathrow
4. Jim Campbell - Nottingham
5. Spireite68 - M1 Junc 28
6. Buttonman - Paisley
7. davethomson - Livingston

The room situation is as follows;-

COMMANDO FORCES/Buttonman - Twin - Mercure
Jim Campbell - Single - Encore

As said on the pm's, four names left, so that would be two twin rooms, half the cost  ;)

COMMANDO FORCES

Tickets are now on sale. I've just bought my weekend one for £21 and a bargain it is too  ;)
Also paid the deposit on the Rad Wagon and was very happy to find it cheaper than before (and the quote I was given before Christmas). Instead of £300 it's now £240  :D

Also Buttonman has booked our luxury apartment in the Mercure (the con hotel) and its cheaper than last time, huzzah! Just mention the Con and Richmond to get the discount.

So come on chaps, get yourselves in gear and sort your tickets and rooms out. That means Large48 get in touch with Gavin.

Large48

We are on it.

Also need to get hold of Richard to sort out a table as well, so may have a couple of boxes of stuff to take with me......  ;)
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

COMMANDO FORCES

COMMANDO FORCES

Okay all you Hell-Trekkers out there, the list as of now is still 7. We still have 2 places available if anyone wants to join us (look at the route as we may be coming past your front door)

1. COMMANDO FORCES - Maidstone
2. Large48 - Epsom
3. Gavin Leahy - Heathrow
4. Jim Campbell - Nottingham
5. Spireite68 - M1 Junc 28
6. Buttonman - Paisley
7. davethomson - Livingston

The room situation is as follows;-

COMMANDO FORCES/Buttonman - Twin - Mercure
Jim Campbell - Single - Encore
Large48/Gavin Leahy

Also as most know the Rad Wagon had the deposit paid the other week (couldn't upload the receipt as the PC died) and here it is showing that it's cheaper than the last time. It's only £240 for the whole weekend  :thumbsup:
I'll pay it all off next week!

Proudhuff

Nice one CF, my trains now booked, so that's everything in place for moi...  :D
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Luckily for all those being picked up before Spireite68's house, he's laying on a feast for us all  :thumbsup:

Large48

Sounds good and I'm staying at the Mercure as well.  :)
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

COMMANDO FORCES

By the way it seems that Planet Replicas will be at Hi-Ex! This means that all you Scottish thrill seekers can buy some proper merchandise  ;)

davethomson

Sorry for the radio silence, chaps. I have been busy working on some things that should hopefully see the light of day up at Hi-Ex.

I am now completely sorted for tickets and hotel (staying at the mercure) and am thoroughly looking forward to meeting all of you, even though you'll probably all be asleep by the time I get picked up.
Everything I know about life, I learnt from old school hip-hop. Don't sweat the technique!

Buttonman

Nonsense Dave, you're just an hour for me and CF will probably be partially awake too.

Proudhuff

the smell alone should keep them awake...
DDT did a job on me